Do we need to make Top 4?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
4th or 5th is fine, especially if the Drizzle win the minor premiership. If we get 4th we would play them in week on in Melbourne which would not be a knock out and if we finish 5th we would get the loser of 1 v 4 and only have to play in Melbourne if they lose that game or the more likely outcome would be the Whingers or Vermin in a knock out semi if we are able to beat the team that finishes 8th.

I think ideally you would want to finish 4th and if we manage to upset team 1 in that first final it means a week off and a final in Sydney in week 3.

9 rounds to go and lots can happen so lets hope we see the team do well and not too many injuries.

No .. I don't think we need to ... but if we do finish top 4 it will mean we are coming off some pretty strong form and confidence will be high ... winning brings winning ...

I may risk being burned as a heretic (or just flamed on line) but i don't care where we finish. At the moment I'm just enjoying watching the boys play great football. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was worried about us getting the spoon and now it seems certain that we will be somewhere in the eight.

While I'd be ecstatic if we win the title (or at least very happy) I'm looking at this year as a building year that should lead to a red hot crack in 2022. We still lack the Swiss watch precision of the Storm and of our own 2008 team. Next year the team should be sharper, fitter and harder.

We have at least 2 or 3 years of very good football ahead of us. Hopefully (probably) with a premiership or two.

I may risk being burned as a heretic (or just flamed on line) but i don't care where we finish. At the moment I'm just enjoying watching the boys play great football. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was worried about us getting the spoon and now it seems certain that we will be somewhere in the eight.

While I'd be ecstatic if we win the title (or at least very happy) I'm looking at this year as a building year that should lead to a red hot crack in 2022. We still lack the Swiss watch precision of the Storm and of our own 2008 team. Next year the team should be sharper, fitter and harder.

We have at least 2 or 3 years of very good football ahead of us. Hopefully (probably) with a premiership or two.
We said that in 2019 as well though, then we shat the bed in 2020

Gotta take the opportunities when they're there

4th or 5th is fine, especially if the Drizzle win the minor premiership. If we get 4th we would play them in week on in Melbourne which would not be a knock out and if we finish 5th we would get the loser of 1 v 4 and only have to play in Melbourne if they lose that game or the more likely outcome would be the Whingers or Vermin in a knock out semi if we are able to beat the team that finishes 8th.

I think ideally you would want to finish 4th and if we manage to upset team 1 in that first final it means a week off and a final in Sydney in week 3.

9 rounds to go and lots can happen so lets hope we see the team do well and not too many injuries.
The worst case scenario for us is if Penrith come 4th, and we have to come up against Storm or Penrith in week 2 of finals.

Yeah I’m honestly happy with either can see benefits both ways.

I think I’ll make more of an opinion after our game against the Storm. It’s likely that the Storm will finish first and whoever comes fourth week one will play them. If we keep that round 21 game against them competitive, or even win, I’d want the chance to play them week one. If we won that game we would be in with a HUGE advantage of finals - would avoid the Storm again until the GF, get a ‘home’ prelim, and likely avoid the Panthers until the GF also (unless they got upset in week 1 too)

Just gotta hope we can stay healthy now!

I'd rather a well rested peaking at the right time 5th finish....than busting our gut to get to 4th and having limited juice for the playoffs.

If we make 4th and have got there without spending all of our meal tickets then even better.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10