Do we have enough players for next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
with potentially more injuries next week isn't looking promising... potential team:

1. Elliot
2. Miski? (Assuming tafua still not back)
3. Parker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Elgey
7. Docker clay? (Other option is curtis or koraisau in halves but i think we'd lack a kicking game & Hodko also out)
8. Tapau
9. Korisaui
10. Sipley (looks like Afb has done some knee damage)
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. Trobjovic
14. Fanui
15. Waddell
16. Jetski
17. Boyle?

Regardless Des will concoct something I'm sure!

Do we have enough players for next week ?

Mate, Haslers Manly team can beat our next opponents with only 10 men and one hand tide behind our backs

We are pumped !!!

Would love to see cust but surely this weeks team shows that docker-clay has inside running...

Broncos at Suncorp, Magic round. This just seems like the perfect stage for Walker to return in the no 6.

It does, but the only chance he has is if JDB wins his case before Tues teams cut off, or the magistrate orders the NRL to allow him to play.

If Walks is acquitted on Fri, the NRL are not going to do us a favour and let him play because he isnt named on Tuesday. Donkeys, sure, but us, no way toddles will do us a favour.

The NRL apparently told the dragoons couple weeks back that if JDB isn't named by Tues he can't play.

So unless they grant an exemption, which is possible, or if the court says he should be entitled to, he can't play.

The way things are going Walker will now wait on his own case on Friday.

If he is acquitted on Friday then we would need to apply for an exemption to play that night. Can't see toddles helping us.

Did the rorters name Lamb the other week when they had him in the team but didn’t tell anyone until kick off or something like that

I doubt Des will blood a rookie half against the Broncos at home. Think Siro will go to 5/8 to combat the larger Broncos forwards.

Imagine us beating them at home with a makeshift reserve grade team, both sets of supporters would tear the stadium down for different reasons.

I doubt Des will blood a rookie half against the Broncos at home. Think Siro will go to 5/8 to combat the larger Broncos forwards.

Imagine us beating them at home with a makeshift reserve grade team, both sets of supporters would tear the stadium down for different reasons.
Then we can bring it down and build it here..

Do we have enough players for next week ?

Mate, Haslers Manly team can beat our next opponents with only 10 men and one hand tide behind our backs

We are pumped !!!
No question, the tide has turned.

If Cust is available and in our Top 30, and Dockar-Clay isn't... then surely we would have to pick Cust?
Cade was recovering from a hammie and yesterday was his first game so Manly would not have risked him in the more intense NRL match :shake:

He was really good though and has grown to be a much bigger body now :nod:

Looking forward to Tuesday's Team announcement.
Another surprise from Des or a miraculous recovery of an injured eagle :think:

I think he will go Api at 7 , Elgey 6 and Fainu at 9 . Can't see him blooding Cust up there .

I think he will go Api at 7 , Elgey 6 and Fainu at 9 . Can't see him blooding Cust up there .
Throw Cade into the cauldron I say >:)
Broncos have a newbie at 7 too
giphy.gif

1. Turbo
2. Anderson
3. Walker
4. Funa
5. Taufua
6. Crocker
7. DCE
8.AFB
9. Api (playing with carve injury needs rest)
10. Taupau ( playing with ankle injury needs rest
11. Hodkinson
12. Hopoate
13. Kioa

How's that for an injury list. We should be getting flogged each week at moment like the BWSE. What a monumental achievement from these guys at the moment.

I was thinking the same re Siro and combating their pack. Only worry is the impact on kicking game. I’ve been unimpressed with Elgeys kicking so far and he and api being our only options is worrying. On the comment re Cust debut v Broncs, well they also have a younger more inexperienced half who will also be playing his first game at Suncorp, so that evens out. We will compete in this one for sure.

1. Elliot
2. Miski (Jorge if fit)
3. Suli
4. Parker (the colossus)
5 Steve (Hawaii 5O)
6. Cust
7. Elgey
8. Sipley
9. Api
10. Taupau
11. Thommo
12. Siro
13. Jakey

14. Fainu
15. Waddell
16. Gosiewski
17. Boyle (but I'd like to see Paseka or Tanginoa given a go).
Look at that lineup. Des is not a fan of being top heavy with Islander players. He's got a forward pack of 80 minute workers in there who don't go missing at any stage of the 80 minutes. It's a real pleasure to watch how hard these guys are working for each other.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6