Do we have enough players for next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kalvin

Bencher
with potentially more injuries next week isn't looking promising... potential team:

1. Elliot
2. Miski? (Assuming tafua still not back)
3. Parker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Elgey
7. Docker clay? (Other option is curtis or koraisau in halves but i think we'd lack a kicking game & Hodko also out)
8. Tapau
9. Korisaui
10. Sipley (looks like Afb has done some knee damage)
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. Trobjovic
14. Fanui
15. Waddell
16. Jetski
17. Boyle?

Regardless Des will concoct something I'm sure!

Cust was back for Blacktown today, as he is in the 30 I can see him coming in for Croker

That or Sirro to 5/8 with Boyle/Tanginoa/Paseka to the bench

Is Cust ready for first grade? A couple of posters on here said he had a strong pre season (I'm pretty sure it was him).

I think curtis can handle 5/8 but leaves us very short on a kicking game and i don't believe Elgey has it in him alone as he really strugled once crocker went off tonight.

Yeah with Cust available you would assume it will be him. Would have been Hodko.

Des might run with siro as another option with Jetski into the 2nd row.

Either way I can't see Api unless we play another utility on the bench.

think we need some kicking options so Cust would prob be the best option... I'm assuming docker clay isn't in our top 30 so dunno if he can be picked ahead?

think we need some kicking options so Cust would prob be the best option... I'm assuming docker clay isn't in our top 30 so dunno if he can be picked ahead?
With all the injuries we won't have options anyhow.

Gee it would be brave of greensnot to lose the case then not allow them to play because they were not allowed to be named due to suspension

The NRL apparently told the dragoons couple weeks back that if JDB isn't named by Tues he can't play.

So unless they grant an exemption, which is possible, or if the court says he should be entitled to, he can't play.

The way things are going Walker will now wait on his own case on Friday.

If he is acquitted on Friday then we would need to apply for an exemption to play that night. Can't see toddles helping us.

No way it will be Docker Clay. He was named as bench cover. He is not a first grade halfback! Yes he's handy but his best position is hooker. Maybe Des will give Cust a crack but really might just run with Siro and Elgey, start waddell and bring in Tangainoa paseks or Boyle

My main concern next week will be our halves but in our favour, the Broncos are out of sorts with their halves as well. The rest of the side has dug deep all season and should keep on keeping on.

I’d get Parker or Suli to focus on giving James Roberts nightmares. He is looking fragile in defence

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6