Des' selection stubbornness is bordering infuriating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lillchip

Reserve Grader
We are gone from the finals and missing 5 huge players (Turbo, Jurbo, Saab, Keppie, Paseka) so we have NOTHING to lose, yet Des STILL refuses to try any of the young reserves.

Seriously what's the point in Croker being made to batter himself for another 80 mins, if we can't use these last 3 games to trial talent like Weekes when can we???

And now Koula gets pushed out to the wing? Garrick is clearly not 100% so why isn't he on the wing (or rested) and Koula blooded at fullback which is his natural position and give him precious space to finally let his speed show. Even Ricky had the guts to give speedster Savage the no.1 and look at the result, he's come of age and they are close to finals bound.

And would anyone have an issue with Fulton being given a game after his forced Roosters debut? I think not.

Enough is enough!

We are gone from the finals and missing 5 huge players (Turbo, Jurbo, Saab, Keppie, Paseka) so we have NOTHING to lose, yet Des STILL refuses to try any of the young reserves.

Seriously what's the point in Croker being made to batter himself for another 80 mins, if we can't use these last 3 games to trial talent like Weekes when can we???

And now Koula gets pushed out to the wing? Garrick is clearly not 100% so why isn't he on the wing (or rested) and Koula blooded at fullback which is his natural position and give him precious space to finally let his speed show. Even Ricky had the guts to give speedster Savage the no.1 and look at the result, he's come of age and they are close to finals bound.

And would anyone have an issue with Fulton being given a game after his forced Roosters debut? I think not.

Enough is enough!
Imagine this place and blokes like you if Des put the kids in and the sharks put 50
On us. Yea right

100%

Des luvs to milk every last % out of each player until they break.

And everyone knows he has his favourites who never have an issue, then everyone else who seem ro rotate from the starting side to the bench and out of the side to what seems every week.

Enough is enough!
They will swap around like before during the game

We have a great record against them at home and I give us more than a sneaky hope.

MOM - DCE

I expect to win this one.
Well , I love your optimism, and what a day it would be if that was the case.

One things for sure if the team isn’t totally broken they’ll be hurting after last week.

It’s beyond a joke - it beggars belief. I am holding onto some hope that Tony will take a strong stance and try to force some change. Whether that’s moving Des on or forcing his hand because this **** has got to stop. I hate it.

I’d be stoked if we won one more game this season but it ain’t going to happen.

May as well admit defeat and have some fun with the kids.

Not sure why anyone is surprised..:
Des has refused to blood new kids unless the legs have fallen off every single player in front of them..
And when he FINALLY puts some new blood in, they either sit on the bench for the full 80 minutes ala buhrer, or get get put in for the last 7 minutes when the game is firmly over…

It’s been that way since the early 2000s, it’s now 2022.. time to stop complaining about it every week.. it ain’t changing

It’s beyond a joke - it beggars belief. I am holding onto some hope that Tony will take a strong stance and try to force some change. Whether that’s moving Des on or forcing his hand because this **** has got to stop. I hate it.
Move des on for who!!!!
You obviously have no understanding of the clubs DNA.

Where were these posts from you last year when he got us to a prelim final.

Open your eyes the pride jersey and the 7 boycotters have stuffed our season not Des he's the bloke that's doing his best the keep the joint together when there was no CEO and the chairman was hiding in New York.

Move des on for who!!!!
You obviously have no understanding of the clubs DNA.

Where were these posts from you last year when he got us to a prelim final.

Open your eyes the pride jersey and the 7 boycotters have stuffed our season not Des he's the bloke that's doing his best the keep the joint together when there was no CEO and the chairman was hiding in New York.
I’m firmly in the anti Des camp, I’ve not positively posted about him at all. Top 4 last year was on the back of a freak year from one player, not Des. And for who? I’d take Potter, I’d take Slater, I’d take Flanagan.

I’m firmly in the anti Des camp, I’ve not positively posted about him at all. Top 4 last year was on the back of a freak year from one player, not Des. And for who? I’d take Potter, I’d take Slater, I’d take Flanagan.
No you have just displayed 2 things.

You know nothing about our club and culture and your a poor judge of a coach.

No outsider has ever had success at manly there's a reason for that.

We've had 8 coaches in 40 years only 2 of them have one comps ones des and ones no longer with us sadly.

Weekes
Tuipolatu
Koula
Parker I think veaga is injured
Garrick
Foran
Dce
Aloiai
Croker
Sipley
Olakauatu
Ramounis
Schuster

Walker
Taupau
Bullemor
Fulton

Sykes

I think Tuitavake and Fafita are injured but I would like to see this team get a shot
And tell me why you are dropping Davey who has been so good this year he's kept schuster out of the starting side

No you have just displayed 2 things.

You know nothing about our club and culture and your a poor judge of a coach.

No outsider has ever had success at manly there's a reason for that.

We've had 8 coaches in 40 years only 2 of them have one comps ones des and ones no longer with us sadly.
Haha fiesty boy aren’t we. Just because we haven’t had success with non manly coaches does not mean you just give up with it and severely narrow our pool of candidates.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4