Des' selection stubbornness is bordering infuriating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really believe the systems and the successful development of players makes clubs attractive to players. Sure the dollars play a part but sometimes players take less to play for the Roosters (laugh out loud) and Melbourne is a place where many players have successfully developed into top line players. I believe our whole structure needs to be rebuilt from the ground up into something like the Melbourne system.

How many of those games did Trent have Tom Turbo available for and how many has des had with Tom. Genuine question
68 of 72 games he played under Trent (only missing 4 games in 3 years) based on 24 round seasons.

That being said , tbh, those three years accounted for his biggest losing percentages in 3 out of 4 of his worst seasons.

In the following 4 years, he's played in 43 games for Des (not including finals).
Tom played 68 out of a possible 73 in Barrett’s years.
Since Des returned Tom has played 44 from a possible 96 (and was unable to finish several of the 44)
Doesn't excuse poor form from the rest of the squad but having your main man missing so often is a pretty big blow for any coach.

I really believe the systems and the successful development of players makes clubs attractive to players. Sure the dollars play a part but sometimes players take less to play for the Roosters (laugh out loud) and Melbourne is a place where many players have successfully developed into top line players. I believe our whole structure needs to be rebuilt from the ground up into something like the Melbourne system.
There is some truth in what you say.
Shopping list:
One very cranky, potty-mouthed, rule manipulating old man as coach.
The green light from the NRL to get away with anything because they need us to be successful.
A bunch of C-nuts like Cameron Munster.

Jokes aside. We need a rebuild but we need to do it the Manly way. Like the golden days with Jamie Lyon, the Stewies, Matai, Watmough, Kingy. Those guys were a united team (until Cherrygate) and they'd bleed for each other and the club.

There is some truth in what you say.
Shopping list:
One very cranky, potty-mouthed, rule manipulating old man as coach.
The green light from the NRL to get away with anything because they need us to be successful.
A bunch of C-nuts like Cameron Munster.

Jokes aside. We need a rebuild but we need to do it the Manly way. Like the golden days with Jamie Lyon, the Stewies, Matai, Watmough, Kingy. Those guys were a united team (until Cherrygate) and they'd bleed for each other and the club.
Yes (until Cherrygate) pay me what I’m worth! and so the cancer began.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8