Des' selection stubbornness is bordering infuriating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Move des on for who!!!!
You obviously have no understanding of the clubs DNA.

Where were these posts from you last year when he got us to a prelim final.

Open your eyes the pride jersey and the 7 boycotters have stuffed our season not Des he's the bloke that's doing his best the keep the joint together when there was no CEO and the chairman was hiding in New York.
Our season was stuffed the week before with the limp performance against St merge. But blame the magnificent 7. Keep sharpening that axe. Thanks for your ignorance and intolerance!

Even Ricky had the guts to give speedster Savage the no.1 and look at the result, he's come of age and they are close to finals bound.

Don't get your knickers in a twist too much about Savage. He really is a poor man's Phil Blake. Like Blakey was he is a poor defender, but has blinding speed over 40. And again like Blakey, his speed falls off a cliff at around 50-60 metres. But he doesn't come with Blakey's skill set or ability to read a game.

However ... as far as Manly goes when Turbo is out like now, I too would like to see Koula at fullback and Garrick back on his wing.

I’m firmly in the anti Des camp, I’ve not positively posted about him at all. Top 4 last year was on the back of a freak year from one player, not Des. And for who? I’d take Potter, I’d take Slater, I’d take Flanagan.
I get a giggle just thinking about the ST reaction if studs-up was handed the keys to Manly... hehehe...

Weekes
Tuipolatu
Koula
Parker I think veaga is injured
Garrick
Foran
Dce
Aloiai
Croker
Sipley
Olakauatu
Ramounis
Schuster

Walker
Taupau
Bullemor
Fulton

Sykes

I think Tuitavake and Fafita are injured but I would like to see this team get a shot
Doesn't really answer my question - but I think I know what you are trying to say

Our season was stuffed the week before with the limp performance against St merge. But blame the magnificent 7. Keep sharpening that axe. Thanks for your ignorance and intolerance!
Showing your lack of knowledge and insight again
And why was it limp?
No starting hooker
No jake T
No Davy

All to covid.

But that's ok you keep blaming hasler you gronk

Showing your lack of knowledge and insight again
And why was it limp?
No starting hooker
No jake T
No Davy

All to covid.

But that's ok you keep blaming hasler you gronk
Walker at hooker, sipley at lock, Ben a starting 2nd rower, garrick playing busted and weekes playing only 13 minutes. What could possibly go wrong?. Got to luv the name calling 😁

Definitely one aspect of Des I don't like. It's great he puts faith in them, but it has to be at least a little reciprocated

If its broken you fix it with whatever you can put your hands on. We are broken and Des will not change his approach. Don't change it and we will remain in the bottom half of the table. Sticking hard and fast to the same crew (which is Des's fixation) has not brought us results why on earth would you stay the same. We are 10th and probably finishing 11th and we haven't scored more points than have been scored against us. That's not mediocracy that's failure with a capital "F".

Imagine this place and blokes like you if Des put the kids in and the sharks put 50
On us. Yea right
It is not as if he is bringing those kids up from out of school

These young blokes are all ready in our top thirty hanging out all year for the opportunity

What is the point of having a squad of 30 NRl players when you do not use them ?

Rewarding the same failing players with instant selection only breeds complacency

It is not as if he is bringing those kids up from out of school

These young blokes are all ready in our top thirty hanging out all year for the opportunity

What is the point of having a squad of 30 NRl players when you do not use them ?

Rewarding the same failing players with instant selection only breeds complacency
and no accountability

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7