Des or Penn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have had enough of this s$$t

One of them has to go

This club I love is an embarrassment and we can't continue to be like this.

Both des and Penn can't stay or we are totally f$$ked more than most people see.

Just a joke this club has become.

Oh yes and the hypocrisy from people at the club 2V's was sacked for doing way better than des is now, I was always against his sacking and we have never recovered.

It's a results driven business people.

We are worse than the tigers right now.

Players

Not penn, not des. Penn is simply a businessman. Des is simply a coach.

Teams are dynamic units made up of 30+ players and staff. Sure, Des is not safe from criticism, neither is Penn. But they should not become the scapegoats to hide the performance of 17 divided players. These players have always had a history of lacking resilience (as elaborated on here for years), and now they appear to have factioned off and no longer want to play alongside one another. Like the 21’ finals and almost since 2016, the team has a vulnerable core playing group and team composition

Sack a coach or owner and we may be stuck with more problems. We had success with Des as recently as last year. We’ve had success with Penn as recently as last year… but why did we fail in the big games? a) the roster was overperforming and b) the roster lacked resilience and balance when facing more complete, more ruthless teams.

Im sure Des is doing enough to support building resilience. Foran buys into his words like a bible. But it doesn’t take with everyone because they aren’t the right characters and are now wholly divided and checked out of the season. This wouldn’t happen if you had a resilient core playing group driving standards. Penrith at the moment look like they have a team of players working to improve themselves every week, but the tigers didn’t when Cleary coached them? Neither did penrith under his first reign there? What’s the difference ??? The playing group…

Last edited by a moderator:
At this stage I'd just be happy to give the club to Tommy and Jake and tell them to do with it what they want. They're the only ones (apart from Foz) who look like winning is important to them.

Penn doesn’t have the money or contacts to compete unlike the uncle nicks. He is a small fish in a big pond trying to play against the big boys.
Nothing is going to change unless he sells to someone with deep pockets and passion.
100% he's trying to be a big man but doesn't have the cash or the passion.

Players

Not penn, not des. Penn is simply a businessman. Des is simply a coach.

Teams are dynamic units made up of 30+ players and staff. Sure, Des is not safe from criticism, neither is Penn. But they should not become the scapegoats to hide the performance of 17 divided players. These players have always had a history of lacking resilience (as elaborated on here for years), and now they appear to have factioned off and no longer want to play alongside one another. Like the 21’ finals and almost since 2016, the team has a vulnerable core playing group and team composition

Sack a coach or owner and we may be stuck with more problems. We had success with Des as recently as last year. We’ve had success with Penn as recently as last year… but why did we fail in the big games? a) the roster was overperforming and b) the roster lacked resilience and balance when facing more complete, more ruthless teams.
If you are the coach you're not a scapegoat, it's your plan and your structures that the players take to the field with, if Hasler is collecting the big bucks to coach then that's where the responsibility lies, sure the players are a rabble but they're only a rabble because they're I'll equipped to do what's necessary on the field. Personally I'll let the rainbow squad look elsewhere but the reality is that we were hardly premiership contenders before the rainbow boys turned it up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4