Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Anyone but the dogs

It's a business
He has a family
Every man wants to set his family up as best as possible for their future
Family always comes first
If he believes extra dollars will do it then good luck to him, there will be other coaches

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Does taking the Dogs job really help his family? It would be a lot harder for him and his family to spend time together If he has to work out at Bankstown everyday.

voicefromthehill said:
It's a business
He has a family
Every man wants to set his family up as best as possible for their future
Family always comes first
If he believes extra dollars will do it then good luck to him, there will be other coaches

We don't want anyone else. We want DES!

if Des goes nd takes playas wif him i will cry, why dont we have more money then da dogs wen we jus won the premiership

ChErRy EvAnZ said:
if Des goes nd takes playas wif him i will cry, why dont we have more money then da dogs wen we jus won the premiership

Ya haf to do more den win premierships to be financially successfuls. :p

hmmmm

my friend he say to me that des is good as gone for 2013 maybe we should just pray for back to back win then train someone to coach like des does do

Solution to keep Des Hasler

Guys why doesnt the club just borrow $3M to pay over 3 years till the end of 2015 we will make it back by being more successful nd attracting more sponsors

RE: Solution to keep Des Hasler

Let him go if he wants.

I saw Fulton go in 77 and in 78 Manly were Premiers.

Life goes on.

bob dylan said:
Let him go if he wants.

I saw Fulton go in 77 and in 78 Manly were Premiers.

Life goes on.

But can Fulton turn water into wine like Desus? i am worried we will not b able to build juniours the way we have

RE: Des to sign new contract next week???

MrInvisible said:
Bulldogs media conference due towards end of week should clear up some things.

Media conference, what to explain what really happened on your mad monday.... Which hotel did your team trash again or what drinking hole did you get thrown out of.

RE: Des to sign new contract next week???

OneEyedEagle said:
MrInvisible said:
Bulldogs media conference due towards end of week should clear up some things.

Media conference, what to explain what really happened on your mad monday.... Which hotel did your team trash again or what drinking hole did you get thrown out of.

lets not buy into media stories we all know how they unfairly dmg clubs oneye, i am also nervous that dimock is signing for 1...

You're a genius mr evanz - now woof woof boom go back to your kennel....

And maybe in your spare time do a learn to write engrish course followed by a learn to type engrish course.

Best of luck to the bulldogs for next season, they once were a great club and like all things, this can come around again with the right leadership and effort....and integrity

It'd be a great shame to see Des leave Manly and probably this issue has not yet been decided by him. Des strikes me as being someone who is VERY careful about making important money decisions and will probably take a long time to weigh up all issues. We'll know in the next couple of weeks.

brookiegreg said:
You're a genius mr evanz - now woof woof boom go back to your kennel....

And maybe in your spare time do a learn to write engrish course followed by a learn to type engrish course.

Best of luck to the bulldogs for next season, they once were a great club and like all things, this can come around again with the right leadership and effort....and integrity

It'd be a great shame to see Des leave Manly and probably this issue has not yet been decided by him. Des strikes me as being someone who is VERY careful about making important money decisions and will probably take a long time to weigh up all issues. We'll know in the next couple of weeks.

i appologise if u offended by my typing brookie i just dnt want to see dess do a bennet on us, it makes no sense we r tha champs .

I reckon Des should maybe go

The thing is, from his perspective, what more can he achieve?
More Premierships, obviously.
But for him could it be he needs a new challenge?
A new club?
Must be tempting.
I reckon he should probably go, much as I respect him and my heart wants him to stay.
Everyone and everything has it's time. Maybe Des's time is done at Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6