Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des to sign new contract next week???

The Australian is reporting that Scott Penn will finalize new contract with Dessie next week, hope it happens!

Also heard that the mutts have signed Dymock for next year

Link:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/the-length-of-des-haslers-next-contract-is-the-big-question-at-brookvale/story-e6frg7mf-1226157585255

RE: Des to sign new contract next week???

This could be great news!!! To sign up Des, Foran and DCE long term would be brilliant!!!

Please let this be true, it’s what I have been saying all along the Leagues club needs to start backing the football club with extra cash, put all boardroom politics behind us now.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...a-eagles-up-ante/story-fn7sfxe7-1226157564971

Another good read especially Crushers comments. This is what I have been saying in other posts

"Cleal said Manly could've been utterly dominant had it not been for the board and courtroom dramas of 2009".

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-fearful-coach-des-hasler-could-defect-to-canterbury-bulldogs/story-fn7sfxe7-1226156428790

2012 back to back premiers and maybe by 2015 a win by all 3 grades.

2016, Des the new Arko and CEO of the club

Would be a great news after the Hopoate business, plus Dymock is apparently signing a deal for 1 year... so as usual the media will put 1 and 1 together and come up with 3. Cant wait for Des to shut them all up!

Bayllistic said:
Would be a great news after the Hopoate business, plus Dymock is apparently signing a deal for 1 year... so as usual the media will put 1 and 1 together and come up with 3. Cant wait for Des to shut them all up!
Yep everyone on twitter including reporters have gone to the conclusion that Des has gone to the Dogs based on the fact Dymock only signed for one year.

idiots

Ceagle said:
Bayllistic said:
Yep everyone on twitter including reporters have gone to the conclusion that Des has gone to the Dogs based on the fact Dymock only signed for one year.

idiots

Can't believe how stupid some people are.... its any wonder so much crap is published in papers. also bloody disrespectful to Dymock by the mutts he should of told them to bugger off as well. Anyways as i said, cant wait for Des to shut them all up... again

That news has just saved me from having many sleepless nights not knowing will he sign or won't he for the entire 2012 season.

Joey, Des is signed for 2012 it’s for beyond that. I would like for Penn to offer either a 3 or 4 year deal with either a 2 or 1 year option for Des and Crusher.

At the GF I was talking to my nephews before the game and we all agreed how the Sea Eagles have come a long way since those dark days of Peter Sharp and the Northern Eagles.

Des and Crusher have lead us from the pits of despair.

If we resign Des and Crusher for 4 years, dead set Parra could have signed the Stewart brothers too and i wouldnt care cause i know Des would solve any problems we come across. He is all we need besides more money and sponsors.

What does bother me is that we seem to be waiting until people become more valuable before we re-sign them either that or they wont agree because they are so confident in their ability that they know the price will go up.

Remember after 2008 some idiot tried to put KPI's on Des for his next contract. Maybe Des has realised that he was being too nice before saying he would hang around on their terms and is getting what he wants this time and rightly so.

Sky Sports reporting the Bulldogs will announce the 2013 Des siging this week.

Let's hope we do tie him up for beyond 2012
Get him tied up & everything else will fall into place

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Let's hope we do tie him up for beyond 2012
Get him tied up & everything else will fall into place
If Perry and the board dont tie him up , we will tie them up and throw them of the harbour bridge :mad:

conanu said:
Remember after 2008 some idiot tried to put KPI's on Des for his next contract. Maybe Des has realised that he was being too nice before saying he would hang around on their terms and is getting what he wants this time and rightly so.

unfortunately that same idiot still holds votes on the board

@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL
Jim Dymock 1 year deal, Des Hasler 1 year deal, 2013 Des Hasler Bulldogs coach rumour has this could be announced as soon as tomorrow

The rumors have started again, hurry up and sign Des, these guys are starting to piss me off.

well, if it happens, it saying we can't financially compete anymore. Maybe we should really enjoy this gf win!!

This rumour in this form has been around for about 2 weeks.

The original rumour was that this would be announced Tuesday or Today.

The fact this has not been dispelled by des yet is concerning

If it is true I would throw the Leagues Club at Crusher to stay

These are only little pissy rumors, but they can spread like wildfire these days on twitter. The original rumor was actually 2012, but we all know that was bull**** now.I don't see Des leaving unless he has given Manly every chance to re-sign him.

Des is just trying to make sure that he is getting the absolute maximum that Manly can afford to pay him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6