Des Hasler!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cowboys and the warriors were the two teams interested apparently. Probably because des wrapped the cowboys stadium and facilities and then talked up the warriors before they towelled us up. I call fake news on this one

Going against the grain here

As much as I would like Des to give a youngster or two a go considering we are missing our first choice 1, 6, 8, 9, 12 at least this weekend I do not think it will make much of a change to the results

Going against the grain here

As much as I would like Des to give a youngster or two a go considering we are missing our first choice 1, 6, 8, 9, 12 at least this weekend I do not think it will make much of a change to the results

Think you are right

Yes yes but then again, I've been hearing how bad Des is at selecting the right players since about 2007.
Which was when I first discovered online fan forums! Not Willow again? Not Bryant, nooo! Not King, not Lyon to 5/8, etc. Des cannot coach a team to attack. Help us!
Bottom line is Des will do what he does, it is not without thought, and it is with a very respectable record of being proved correct.
Is he infallible? Of course not, only I am even close to infallible. And Woodsie.

I gave you the winner rating ... not for your mention of me .... but for your summary of the Life of Coach Dessie ....

All of my shiite stirring .... has at it's heart .... the complete nonsense of both blaming a coach for every ill ... and praising him for every success .... from head office to coaching staff to medical staff to recruitment and retension staff to welfare staff to player roster to injuries to simply the character of the players and their personalities to draw and ref's call ... all have to come together in the perfect vortex for a club to win a premiership ...

The good experienced coaches know what that looks like ... but that is still no guarantee they can put it all together ... but Dessie has done it before .... so is currently our best chance to do it again ...and good luck to him ...

All of my shiite stirring .... has at it's heart .... the complete nonsense of both blaming a coach for every ill ... and praising him for every success .... from head office to coaching staff to medical staff to recruitment and retension staff to welfare staff to player roster to injuries to simply the character of the players and their personalities to draw and ref's call ... all have to come together in the perfect vortex for a club to win a premiership ...
You forgot to mention the footy gods!

I always like
I dont dispute what you are saying Bozo and I made it quite clear I may be wrong and there may be factors we are not seeing. But I reiterate Des is not infallible and he makes mistakes like any one. Even champions falter. Undying faith was something I lost in my 20s. I can admire people, but I also accept their humanity, which means they are fallible. Putting them on a pedestal in fact betrays that respect, because they will never live up to the expectations such adulation will heap upon them. Expect too much of them and you will always in the end be disappointed. Appreciate them for what they achieve, not for what you expect them to achieve.
I like and appreciate your honest down to earth passionate posts and I agree with most on this post but I have not put Des on a pedestal . Des has placed him self on the pedestal with his great success both as player and as a coach . Even the Great Bradman got out for a duck but Greats Like Des and Don always bounce back .
Des has not lost his hair or his flair ...... Watch this space feathered friend!!!
images.jpg

think outside the box. take a risk. get anyone. define better job. im all manly but i hate watching us play right now. we play conservative boring sh** and lose. we might as well try something different and lose. des dont want to do that.

If I told you there is a first grade coach who is anything but conservative and boring, and he may well be available soon, would you sign him up?

His name is Anthony Siebold.

If I told you there is a first grade coach who is anything but conservative and boring, and he may well be available soon, would you sign him up?

His name is Anthony Siebold.

nope maybe not him but im a convert now. ive seen the light. im all abut the des. i am no longer going to let what i actually see on the field play any part in me thinking.

nope maybe not him but im a convert now. ive seen the light. im all abut the des. i am no longer going to let what i actually see on the field play any part in me thinking.

Hi Jack,

Considering you only joined within the last week (and share the same IP address as some other users) it is hard to go back through your historical posts.

How did you feel when Des had a full strength team? I would be interested in seeing a YART from yourself without

Turbo
Walker
AFB
Manise F
Siro

Hugs and kisses

Lsz

Hi Jack,

Considering you only joined within the last week (and share the same IP address as some other users) it is hard to go back through your historical posts.

How did you feel when Des had a full strength team? I would be interested in seeing a YART from yourself without

Turbo
Walker
AFB
Manise F
Siro

Hugs and kisses

Lsz

whats a yart. arent you a friendly bloke. hugs and kisses back at ya.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4