Des Has to be Kidding - teams V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what happens if Cherry and Moorewood have Blinders ?

Then they'll take some confidence into the first round of PL.

And some bunny will pop up on MSE and proclaim that both are certainties for Origin honours this year.

[quote author=Berkeley_Eagle]
what happens if Cherry and Moorewood have Blinders ?

Then they'll take some confidence into the first round of PL.

And some bunny will pop up on MSE and proclaim that both are certainties for Origin honours this year.

[/quote]

lol oh god.. i dont know how bad Matai has to play to get OUT of the team... might as well bring Tezza back

This is the sorta stuff whereby certain personalities and their opinions have culminated in "unofficial sites" like this & WSS.

Im fast coming to the point where i will be forced into emulating certain other folk here and becoming a "webel wouser" and "twoublemaker"

Oh gosh, what am i to do, if Mattai maintains a centre position. This is beyond my comprehension.

Lookout you lot, im not very pretty when im cranky and then proved right when sanity and obviousness should have prevailed above simpletons machinations in the first place.

Des, what the FFS are you doing ?

Im starting to feel like an "untrue supporter"

There will be twouble making and webel wousing to come let me assure you.

:lie:

It is only a trial and dessie obviously wants to check out some of the lower grade players.

If he puts Deadwood, Mattai and Cam Cherry's love child in firsts for the game against the Raiders then we can panick.

In the meantime don't be surprised if there are many substitutes during the game and that the actual chosen team is interchanged regularly.

I am dissapointed that Sione "the beast: is not in firsts as he is going to be the real personality player this year.

KAZA's fullstrength....

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. Steve Bell
4. Chris Hicks
5. Paul Stephenson
6. Michael Monaghan
7. Matt Orford
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Ben Kennedy

Interchange:
14. Mark Bryant
15. Kylie Leuluai
16. Shayne Dunley
17. Adam Cuthberson/Luke Williamson/George Rose

My ideal Kaza, with one sole exception. King must work his way back in. Damn difficult at this time to pick another for that spot, but I guess ill upgrade Leuluai to starting and take a punt on Rose for the 2nd bench spot.

Like Ryan, im sad to see Willo depart but thats the way i think it must go, but by the same token Cuthbo deserves the spare slot.

So Jatz's mob fullstrength is :

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. Steve Bell
4. Chris Hicks
5. Paul Stephenson
6. Michael Monaghan
7. Matt Orford
8. Kylie Leuluai
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Ben Kennedy

Interchange:
14. Mark Bryant
15. George Rose
16. Shayne Dunley
17. Adam Cuthberson

Does this mean ive experienced my virgin YART

what i find ammusing about the true supporter opinion is this

- They bag us and say we all support and follow matas :)

does anyone else see the irony?

Guys:- Cut and Pated from the official site:-

"The Sea Eagles have named a full strength team to take on the Tigers at Brookvale Oval this Saturday."

So theories about giving this or that player "a go" is out the door.

My wife doesn't even like or know football....and even SHE said to me tonight, "Des Hasler doesn't seem right for a coach - make Vautin the coach".

While I disagree with the Vautin part, I'm starting to agree on her 1st remark.

Mata - I'm thinking there's going to be a few head in hands from Hasler this year...

Brian Smith anyone?

It is only a trial and dessie obviously wants to check out some of the lower grade players.

If he puts Deadwood, Mattai and Cam Cherry's love child in firsts for the game against the Raiders then we can panick.

In the meantime don't be surprised if there are many substitutes during the game and that the actual chosen team is interchanged regularly.

I am dissapointed that Sione \"the beast: is not in firsts as he is going to be the real personality player this year.

I think you are on the money here Took's as you say its only a trial and there will be changes for round 1 (we hope)

\"The Sea Eagles have named a full strength team to take on the Tigers at Brookvale Oval this Saturday.\"

So theories about giving this or that player \"a go\" is out the door.

My wife doesn't even like or know football....and even SHE said to me tonight, \"Des Hasler doesn't seem right for a coach - make Vautin the coach\".

Mata - I'm thinking there's going to be a few head in hands from Hasler this year...

Brian Smith anyone?

All of that may be very well me ole boy Ryan, but for gods sake, Ive just done me first YART......you must either be like a dad with a cigar or a jealous bastard pent up with territorialism
:dance:

Everyone keeps asking about Alberts. His knee has him out for a few more weeks. Burns is suspended for a dangerous throw.

Those in the know in the club at the fan's day were talking lots about the form of Ballin and Cuthbo. Des is obviously playing Ducks and Drakes. It is a TRIAL and so I don't think it is time yet for any hysteria.

[quote author=Ryan]

\"The Sea Eagles have named a full strength team to take on the Tigers at Brookvale Oval this Saturday.\"

So theories about giving this or that player \"a go\" is out the door.

My wife doesn't even like or know football....and even SHE said to me tonight, \"Des Hasler doesn't seem right for a coach - make Vautin the coach\".

Brian Smith anyone?

All of that may be very well me ole boy Ryan, but for gods sake, Ive just done me first YART......you must either be like a dad with a cigar or a jealous bastard pent up with territorialism
:dance:

[/quote]

Jatz..once a year I think to take on an apprentice YART creator. If I hold out five fingers...which is the most important one? Know this, and you will know the secret to a good YART.

[/quote]

Jatz..once a year I think to take on an apprentice YART creator. If I hold out five fingers...which is the most important one? Know this, and you will know the secret to a good YART.
[/quote]

Just be carefull Jatz if Ryan holds out 5 fingers (or even 4 fingers and a thumb) dont pull any of them

Ive had two children. One a boy and one a girl.

Whatever digit is displayed . Whatever meaning is meant. Im safe.

Even if it means I pull a digit & a kid farts.

Ryan,..........you and I are now inexoriably linked YART wise.

Thank god for the cosmos.

des aint this silly.ballin and cuthbertson will get a hell of a lot more game time in PL than in a side laden with second rowers and hookers and they proved themselves up to it against the team that will IMO win the comp last week.the fact that deadwood and cherry are their replacements gives the real hint-they are certian reserve graders.i would not have gone this way but im pretty sure these are the reasons.one thing that really stands out is our dearth of a quality prop rotation-our props simply arent good enough to go the whole way but if the rest of the team performs top six is a chance.robertson is no real shock-he is a hell of a lot quicker than stephensen and if he stays fit will be a great asset.he is a genuine winger,not a converted centre which i like.matai is simply filling in for alberts i hope.witt cant play because of suspension i presume.interesting times ahead.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2