Debut boy's !! Seci, Smalley and Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty easy task for both wingers up against two guys over 6 ft 4 : )

A big night for all three. I dont think anyone is expecting a world beating performance, but we'd all love to see them have a blinder and say...hey, feel free to choose us anytime.

Go get em lads. Rip in. Can't help but feel history will say this game was bigger than the sport of rugby league itself.

The media department have done a marvelous job and should get a pay raise.

There was an article yesterday, this is the first third generation player at a single club.

There's been 4 others at mixed clubs
One thing I wondered about: isn't Terry Hill married to Kristie Fulton? And Terry's sister is married to Scott Fulton? That's a lot of intermingled Hills and Fultons.

Anyway, I'm sure the kid will do both families proud.

One thing I wondered about: isn't Terry Hill married to Kristie Fulton? And Terry's sister is married to Scott Fulton? That's a lot of intermingled Hills and Fultons.

Anyway, I'm sure the kid will do both families proud.
Sounds a bit you know lol

I'm not saying play him week in, week out but Fulton has to be a higher priority than any of the 7 players who he stepped up for tonight.

I don't care if it's their religion. Will Hopoate, $BW, plenty others negotiated contracts to ensure something that would prevent them from taking the field on occasion would be accommodated for and both parties reached an agreement on each occasion. I'm sure since the topic was discussed any other issues that may be inconsistent with their beliefs would have been addressed as required.

These blokes literally destroyed our finals chances and I don't buy wearing a jersey with something like that being justification in face of the other advertisements of religiously dubious things and if it is, then they need to pushback on the NRL for not allowing them religious exemptions instead of the club.

They have undoubtedly created an obvious division in the team and should have their availability risks reassessed for reprioritisation. I don't care if they assemble a posse of Greg Inglis' immortals - I don't want them in our team for this alone, let alone the reasons given for this situation. Put any other of Mario Tartak's talent on warning while they're at it too.

Last edited:
Zac was definitely the pick of the debutants.

Segeyaro's best days are well behind him but good on him for actually playing an NRL game for Manly.

As for the wingers, I was glad to see Smalley get over. How many people can actually say they are an NRL try scorer ? (Without lying. :D )

Seci....Well he tried but I'm not sure he'll ever get another run. Good on him though. He did hid best and playing even one game is an accomplishment.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6