Debut boy's !! Seci, Smalley and Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Red hot dig Fulton and thought that dog elbow drop from JWH was more than initiating a rookie like some commentators carried on with....tough kid though, kept coming and took hit ups the following set
Smalley showed great energy and got a much deserved try
Unfortunately Seko was out of his depth but tried also
Segeyaro didn't get much time, but darted out well in the last few minutes
Harper except 1 miss handled Manu pretty well, who done most his damage through the middle...Garrick was great again and Jake is Manly's heart , as we knew before the game

Poor old Seci. Looked like he won a competition to play tonight

The other two young lads did well. Might mention segeyaro looked good in his short spell. If we brought him on earlier when we had the ball.. could have been different. We lacked a spark or 7.

I'm not saying play him week in, week out but Fulton has to be a higher priority than any of the 7 players who he stepped up for tonight.

I don't care if it's their religion. Will Hopoate, $BW, plenty others negotiated contracts to ensure something that would prevent them from taking the field on occasion would be accommodated for and both parties reached an agreement on each occasion. I'm sure since the topic was discussed any other issues that may be inconsistent with their beliefs would have been addressed as required.

These blokes literally destroyed our finals chances and I don't buy wearing a jersey with something like that being justification in face of the other advertisements of religiously dubious things and if it is, then they need to pushback on the NRL for not allowing them religious exemptions instead of the club.

They have undoubtedly created an obvious division in the team and should have their availability risks reassessed for reprioritisation. I don't care if they assemble a posse of Greg Inglis' immortals - I don't want them in our team for this alone, let alone the reasons given for this situation. Put any other of Mario Tartak's talent on warning while they're at it too.
You’re obviously not religious!

Just sayin’

We will make finals if we play like that with a full squad.
I agree. I tip Manly to make the grand final and DCE to be Kangaroos captain. (Just put a tenner on* the GF tip at odds of $81) :D

*make fools of yourselves responsibly

(Obviously my optimism has kicked in and I see the squad being very tight and highly motivated for the rest of the campaign. Could be the opposite of course!)

edit - And Des for Coach of the Year

I'd like to see Smalley oust Saab for a few weeks.

Some time at BWSE to find a bit of mongrel & work on timing his run off his centre would do Saab the world of good.

Poor old Seci. Looked like he won a competition to play tonight

The other two young lads did well. Might mention segeyaro looked good in his short spell. If we brought him on earlier when we had the ball.. could have been different. We lacked a spark or 7.
I watched Pio’s post-match interview. He was nearly overwhelmed by the emotion of it all. I hope he gets to play some more NRL games, preferably for Manly.

I watched Pio’s post-match interview. He was nearly overwhelmed by the emotion of it all. I hope he gets to play some more NRL games, preferably for Manly.
I hope he does but I don't think he will if I'm honest. Looked above his level at his age too

Is the club keeping Boyle after 2022?

I was very impressed. I think he went a lot harder than before the long stint away from injury (from memory anyway been so long since he played).

Is the club keeping Boyle after 2022?

I was very impressed. I think he went a lot harder than before the long stint away from injury (from memory anyway been so long since he played).
I doubt it but he’s be one of those absolute minimum wage players that you have to have to make up the 30 so maybe.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8