Debut boy's !! Seci, Smalley and Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
What an opportunity !
These players will proudly wear the Seaeagles jerseys on debut tonight and I'm proud of all 3, they will be super keen to prove themselves and have the chance to be part of the biggest unexpected upsets of 2023.
Many give zero chance for good reason and that's ok.....but I personally love adversity and the old "Seige Mentallity" and I know Des will have the troops ready to run across hot coals to compete tonight.
Regardless of the outcome, I'm excited to see the new blokes getting a shot and have confidence they will do us all proud.

What an opportunity !
These players will proudly wear the Seaeagles jerseys on debut tonight and I'm proud of all 3, they will be super keen to prove themselves and have the chance to be part of the biggest unexpected upsets of 2023.
Many give zero chance for good reason and that's ok.....but I personally love adversity and the old "Seige Mentallity" and I know Des will have the troops ready to run across hot coals to compete tonight.
Regardless of the outcome, I'm excited to see the new blokes getting a shot and have confidence they will do us all proud.
I concur. This issue has divided we Manly fans but, ultimately, every player who wears the Sea Eagles jersey (and there are far too many varieties these days) will have my support.
On a football note: I think that Keppie will be regretting missing the match because of injury for two reasons. There are 2-3 other props that will hopefully use this opportunity to push for his spot in Manly's best 17.

What an opportunity !
Yes.
Will be quite an emotional time when Zac takes the field.
Imagine him looking up at the new grandstand whilst he gets a rousing welcome.

Great to see these boys debuting for the club. It will be a massive day for them and their families. Go Manly.

With great opportunity there comes great responsibility. Not for the fans, not for the club, but for these 3 players to prove they have it for themselves, and their long suffering families.

With hope that this opportunity is the start / rebirths of their respective football careers.

Good luck boys. You only every have your first game once, hope it is every thing you expect and more!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4