DCE up on the Gold Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did enjoy the reports of DCE's missus asking about schools, which is important when your kids won't be school age until after his contracts up...

I did enjoy the reports of DCE's missus asking about schools, which is important when your kids won't be school age until after his contracts up...
Check out he naplan results of the north-side of Sydney schools vs SE Qld - ouch! Better stay on the northern beaches kids!

Say, he can go where he wants to
A place where they will never find
And he can act like he comes from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind.

Sounds like DCE is going to the coast

These guys are prophets
Safety DanCE

Look at the first three letters also.
and also what the girl says, Dansez.
Talking about the owner of our site and our halfback.

No way it can be a coincidence

DCE and FOZ can cripple the team all year with this garbage.

JL and JL will do me fine and the greed bro's can go count their money at the bottom of the ****ing premiership table

Just watched Catalans v Castleford. Thoroughly entertaining game and guess what, no multi million dollar super stars in either team. One day the No idea Rugby League might wake up to this fact and administer the game for the fans and not a select few greedy so called superstars. Bend over backwards for Sonny Bill and Burgess and they still throw **** in the NRL's face while plenty of talent struggles to make it. Now Inglis with 2 years to go on his "contract" indicates he's looking around at others like rugby union etc. This game has gone to rubbish and these Neros keep fiddling while the game burns around them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8