DCE Tonight on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting tweet from @readingtheplay

Seems the stories are true. DCE’s management requested in writing a release last Friday. And he may not be the only high profile one with itchy feet..

Plenty more you know what to hit the fan at Brookvale before all of this is over. #NRL⁠ ⁠

Seems the stories are true. DCE’s management requested in writing a release last Friday. And he may not be the only high profile one with itchy feet..

Plenty more you know what to hit the fan at Brookvale before all of this is over. #NRL⁠ ⁠

So Chez, Walks and Kapow will follow Lane out :think:

Interesting off season yet again :confused:

Last edited:
9305510D-91CD-409E-92C7-84E9DBD115BA.jpeg

It doesn't sound real. His family is set up in Freshwater aren't they?
If true it would be hilarious if he ended up at the Titans.

Im not convinced i think it is all speculative bull **** ,agree with niccipops crazy to leave a 10 million dollar contract ,plus lose captaincy to become a regular player with no prestigious title as club captain. Sorry im not buying it no offence ☺

Im not convinced i think it is all speculative bull **** ,agree with niccipops crazy to leave a 10 million dollar contract ,plus lose captaincy to become a regular player with no prestigious title as club captain. Sorry im not buying it no offence ☺

I don't buy it either mate but we can dream.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8