DCE Tonight on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well if it is BC coming then it looks like his uncle will be the head coach next year. Not happy with that. The coaching staff need a clean out and new start.

The current NRL players with the initials B.C. are:

Bryce Cartwright (Titans)
Brodie Croft (Storm)
Boyd Cordner (Roosters)

Current ESL players with those initials:

Ben Cooks (centre with Hull KR)
Ben Currie (SR/CE with Warrington)

Of that lot.....Croft would be acceptable, Cordner would be a dream (meaning I think we'd be dreaming if it was).

Could be Bing Crosby
Or Bill Cosby.
Both would have some difficulty making it to training and games.
For differing reasons...

Someone you'll be happy with. Signed the same time as Elgey. Announced when it provides the club the most leverage / benefit.

"Announced when it provides the club the most leverage / benefit."

The terms "most leverage" and "benefit" are intriguing. If this "signing' offers either of those 2 things I can't see how it can be Bryce Cartwright. How does he offer either?

I would think that a player signing that offers "most leverage" and "benefit" would pertain to his attracting a coach, other high-end players or retaining guys we want to keep.

B Cartwright doesn't fit that bill in any way I can imagine.

Ryan is the one who posted this news but it wasn't him that said the players initials are BC.

I'm hoping it's someone that would help sway Madge to take the job. Crossed fingers.

Did you see the team I named? Who would you drop? Secondly, AFB, Taupau, Lane all spent time on the bench. You're only allowed 13 players on the field.

When we know our full roster , chop and change it all you like.

Not every single thing has to be made into, or be a negative. I know it's this forums jive ATM, but give it 3-4 months, things will be back to BAU
Lay it on ‘em man! there not catching ur drift This site has weird cats
Now lay some skin on me mother”&&r!!!

Last edited:
Im all for having an opinion but some of you guys theses day's I swear are just here because you enjoy a death ride.

I could get up and fly around the room right now and you'd all be like, he didn't even go that high.
Well said

The current NRL players with the initials B.C. are:

Bryce Cartwright (Titans)
Brodie Croft (Storm)
Boyd Cordner (Roosters)

Current ESL players with those initials:

Ben Cooks (centre with Hull KR)
Ben Currie (SR/CE with Warrington)

Of that lot.....Croft would be acceptable, Cordner would be a dream (meaning I think we'd be dreaming if it was).
It could be someone from the Roosters... Big C*#k

BC? Brian Canavan could be our 4th GM in four years . . .
If it is Bryce Carthorse then this is exactly the sort of player we don't want! We want determined tacklers, not prancing off-loaders.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8