DCE Tonight on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im not convinced i think it is all speculative bull **** ,agree with niccipops crazy to leave a 10 million dollar contract ,plus lose captaincy to become a regular player with no prestigious title as club captain. Sorry im not buying it no offence ☺
It's almost laughable. A guy on a $10 million contract would quit due to a rookie coach quitting. A bloke with a family set up and team captaincy? Probably cooked up because DCE and Baz are close. Surely not that close. Ridiculous.
I don't think it's remotely true but if it was, I always think any player that wants to throw a tanty and get out due to something not going their way, the door's open.
See ya!

Looks like he is off to the broncs with bird back to the sharks and holmes to the cowboys.

Bennett said the opposite :rolleyes:

Then again, Bennett may not be coaching next year :p

Bird's body is worse than Fiz's so hard to see another club picking up his huge contract

It's almost laughable. A guy on a $10 million contract would quit due to a rookie coach quitting. A bloke with a family set up and team captaincy? Probably cooked up because DCE and Baz are close. Surely not that close. Ridiculous.
I don't think it's remotely true but if it was, I always think any player that wants to throw a tanty and get out due to something not going their way, the door's open.
See ya!

Sadly until the Owners take control of the narrative, we Fans will have months of this 'divide and conquer' media assault on Manly :(

WHat a load of crap medias having a field day big league wrap started with it aswell and said the turbos arent happy either haha as if they would leave

Mate, this has been completely hosed yet again just now by his player manager, and DCE himself.

Once again, you've gone bananas, and irrate to complete rubbish.

Take a chill pill bro. Barrett will be replaced, and it'll be business as usual next season.

Chill pill taken lol the problem occurs when people lie (not dce) but his manager is a confirmed liar as is hooper and readingtheplay.

Chill pill taken lol the problem occurs when people lie (not dce) but his manager is a confirmed liar as is hooper and readingtheplay.
Totally agree mate. Again, my comment wasn't directed at you, but everyone.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Signing We have already made

Will be our team, and we'll challenge any club (even the best) with the right systems and attitude.

Up there with some of the youngest, but best quality teams in the league.

Totally agree mate. Again, my comment wasn't directed at you, but everyone.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Signing We have already made

Will be our team, and we'll challenge any club (even the best) with the right systems and attitude.

Up there with some of the youngest, but best quality teams in the league.
17. Who is the signing?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7