DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...o-good-to-refuse/story-fngr8iii-1227127005329
Fulton said ultimately it was all about setting up his family.
“It’s always about what’s best for your family — first, second, third and fourth,” he said..
“They put up with a lot over the years and this gave me one final crack at solidifying our future.
“We had three young kids at the time and (wife) Ann had to put up with a lot. It virtually set us up for life.”

Same old, same old - and Bozo's impact on a game was much more than Sid+Foz IMO @:cool:

Its just Business, nothing personal

Cannot compare Bozo was on practically nothing in those days and way ahead of everyone else he was training like a professional. bozo left with class and came back and was welcomed back DCE will never be a manly player he is a titan for life.

Just a thought, but Manly withdrawing their offer to DCE could only mean he signed last week or earlier in the week but did not want an announcement made until after the game.

Wondering where to from here for Toovs and Foz? If Dessie and Arthur are both commuted to their respective clubs, who else is there and what are the likely chances of enticing Mitchell Pearce over to Manly, considering he and Foz are good mates or can Maloney play half?

I still think we may find Kane Elgey at the club next year now that DCE has signed with them for 3 years. His only option will be to join a rival club to progress his career.

what did you expexct him to do..
he had 2 strong other offers from other clubs , his club withdraws their contract from him ( for what ever reason ) and he picks one & signs.

the club basically told him , go for it , see ya !!!
I hardly think he made such a huge decision in the last 48 hours...more like the club new what was going down and withdrew their offer !!!

Look, players leave to play with other clubs often. But what sticks in my craw with this situation is that in the pursuit to keep our 'star halfback', we have lost the likes of Kitey, Gifty and Choc. And after all of that DCE goes and signs with the Gold Coast. And to make matters worse its announced after the first game of the season!!!

The Stewart's, Skivy Choc.....it seems that they were right about Cherry after all. Unfortunately he has basically gone a long way to tearing this team apart for his own gain. After this I wonder how many of the players will really want him out there with them for the rest of the season?
last year alot of the players singled him out and critizised him and he did nothing wrong , he was still contracted and playing footy.
if there was harmony and unity , well he may signed again.

now his getting a huge contract from GC , he feels not wanted by other team mates so what positive purpose was too stay...

What is it? Can't get the link to work for some reason.

After Snake scored, the guys go in for the high five

DCE tries to run in as well. Foran moves across and pushes him away with his two arms in front of him, and seems to give him a short fuk off mouthful or similar.

I have put record on tomorrow morning at 10:30 on foxtel so I can replay it and be certain what I saw.

I hardly think he made such a huge decision in the last 48 hours...more like the club new what was going down and withdrew their offer !!!
well it wouldnt of mattered , the club made a scene for no reason , if they knew he was going

Basically Foran fobs of DCE. And yes, Slothfield is a wanker. Just found it interesting that's all. In the end I just want players around with some ticker. We have to admit, there was always something brewing under the surface and the old guard could smell it. Lack of heart smells pretty bad.

After Snake scored, the guys go in for the high five

DCE tries to run in as well. Foran moves across and pushes him away with his two arms in front of him, and seems to give him a short fuk off mouthful or similar.

Hmmmm wonder if that is a positive for foran staying.

A positive with DCE signing with the Tits...
At least we don't have to go through this crap (contract extensions) again in a couple of years!

He didnt play well at all tonight. No wonder, when all he was thinking he had signed with the titans. He should have made the decision mid week and told the players, not waited after a big loss.

Seriously really disappointed the way his contract negotiations have gone and the toxicity it has brouguht the the club. In the end I guess he needed to go, for the club to move on. Cant have a bad culture around 1 player, thats what happened with benji and the tigers.

Whilst im not confident, i sincerly hope that we keep Foz. He was by far the better half tonight, and he seems more loyal towards manly.

Sign foz, get our hands on a star young half and rebuild.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8