DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least it's over and done with. Absolute genius management from the club here: let Kite, Gift and (as a consequence) Watmough go so we can retain our star halfback, only for star halfback to walk.
Now Foz has to make his choice, although I suspect it's already been made and we aren't going to like it. Really hope he stays but, like everybody else, this has dragged on so long that I'm used to the idea of him going now.

With some brains, the management should have asked DCE to sign last year before they made all the other recruiting decisions.
If he did not sign, that would have been a clear sign to start planning for a future without him. Including keeping Choc and Gift.

Problem is-I don't think the boys want to play with him!
What crap we Came joint minor premiers Last year you would thing we finished below parra the way everyone talks about Toovey and compares him to Arthur. Has Arthur actually ever played league???

If foz makes a decision next what are we left with? I guess we can go back to hammering hasson et all

Least he will destroy their bank balance. We have a few yeas of rebuilding ahead of us. It's going to be be bleak and hard but worthwhile in the end. Tooves will be gone by the end of the season if not sooner.

What a class act. Throw up that **** performance and then tell everyone you're off for the cash. What a shambles this place has become. The management of this club stinks. They didn't have the balls to cut out the cancer back in 2012 when this little sht tried to hold us to ransome. Instead they let this little trollop destroy one of the strongest tightest teams we've ever had. You can all go and get fuked Manly admin. Spineless turds. I won't be watching another game while this little cnt shts all over the no.7 jumper. Fuk off Daly Cok go and blow some snow with your new cokehead mates.

Well at least we all know now. Can't say I agree with how he went about it but you have got to think it has been weighing heavily on his mind and distracting him. If he has any semblance of professionalism and pride he will put in for the rest of the year and prove he is worth $1mil a season. Here's hoping this means we can keep Foran now.

It's not the end of the world. Manly have had a string of great number 7's, through our whole history. Don't expect that to change, we'll unearth another.

Almost single handedly destroyed our club culture and now he's packed his bags as gratitude.
Where are all his defenders now?

I am also extremely disappointed in our management, i.e. our owner. This whole DCE and Foz debacle has not been handled well at all IMO.

If foz makes a decision next what are we left with? I guess we can go back to hammering hasson et all

No the reason we have a player as poor as hasson on our books is because Foz and DCE wanted so much cash now they bail and we are still stuck with the hassons of the world.

What a class act. Throw up that **** performance and then tell everyone you're off for the cash. What a shambles this place has become. The management of this club stinks. They didn't have the balls to cut out the cancer back in 2012 when this little sht tried to hold us to ransome. Instead they let this little trollop destroy one of the strongest tightest teams we've ever had. You can all go and get fuked Manly admin. Spineless turds. I won't be watching another game while this little cnt shts all over the no.7 jumper. Fuk off Daly Cok go and blow some snow with your new cokehead mates.

Yep I'm with you mate, im done with the club and the game this year

Utter ****

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4