DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sh1t...

Oh well, if you can't laugh, there's no use crying right?

MANLY - MANLY - MANLY!!!!!

Moving forward....
Yeah mate what do ya do lol??

I just hope that both DCE (in particular) and Foz (whom I think will) man up and show some heart. As much as I hate to agree with @Ryan, neither of them have played particularly well for US in quite some time. They've shown some form playing for their countries but not for Manly since.... (Thinking!!) .... Pretty much since SportsBet paid out on us being minor premiers last year. That was point it all went to sh*t!!

"Very disappointing to lose two people.... who have come through the system".

Direct quote.

Haha! Not helping, Komori....:(

;) You know what? Once it's all out in the open...I'll feel a sh1t load better! C'mon Foz! It's on you now, mate. Spit it...what are you doing????

I actually feel a bit sick at the moment about all this crap, I honestly can't believe what is happening to our club.

The NRL are dead set corrupt scum bags and the media have an obvious agenda against us. There is no doubt in my mind that the NRL and media have helped to make the start of our season an absolute debacle. The greed and ego of various individuals, as well as our own management has not helped our cause either.

Our team looks fractured and something is terribly wrong, the cracks were showing last year. I hope someone can look past their own agendas and do what's best for the team as well as the fans. For without the fans, you have no club. Maybe some of the players need to keep that in mind as well, no fans, then no money for you at the end of the day basically.

And to our owner, the ten point plan is just a bunch of talk, I am yet to see any positive action from Mr Penn. The leaks and rumour mill at the club are still rife, which makes me wonder who was behind this all along as you can't blame the Quantum faction any longer.....!! Where is the unity? Where is the Stronger Together? I bleed maroon and so do many of us here, we deserve better than what has been served up of late. I have been a loyal fan for over 30 years I love my Mighty Sea Eagles and I can not stand to see what is going on here, something needs to be done and done now, not maybe in ten years time.

image.jpg

So based on how this has played out, who are the superstars that are now going to want to go to the GC to play with this dip****? His Manly form of the past few years means **** all because he's proven he's a little ****bag as a person. Can't see him luring anyone up there.

So based on how this has played out, who are the superstars that are now going to want to go to the GC to play with this dip****? His Manly form of the past few years means **** all because he's proven he's a little ****bag as a person. Can't see him luring anyone up there.

Thats exactly it .Manly (the team) made him the player he was ,He is not making a bad team better ..

If Matai gets suspended for smashing the crap out of a precocious little ****e next year, I will love him even more, if that is even possible. I can't support our 7 anymore. He has to go. Shows what a farce contract rules are.

So i'm guessing here we withdrew our offer for dce knowing that he'd signed with the titans & that the club didn't want to look like fools for letting him get away.

I really tried to be positive during the whole contract saga. But it seems like all the negative people were right, so therefore, I shall positively be negative next time.

Honestly, the on field product is rubbish these days and it's not worth putting up with all this off field **** anymore.
I just don't enjoy the game itself and the love of Manly is the only reason i keep coming back.
Have only watched Manly games the last few years and honestly wasn't looking forward to the start of the season this year for the first time ever.
I think the DCE and Foz thing is where league is headed off the field and it's a circus I'd rather not have to be part of.

Like I said, if the on field product was still great then the heart ache of the off field dramas would be worth it.
Stopped watching last night after the disallowed forward pass try. No point watching if there's no enjoyment factor?

League just feels like an ex girlfriend now

Anything official from dce about his signing, or does he only like to involve Manly fans (and the media) when he's parading himself around pre signings?

It'd also be real interesting to see his third party deals with regard to the nrl's sticky fingers.

This has been fan torture. And they wanted it sorted by last Xmas.

A complete off season side show culminating in a round I post match announcement.

Why is our club being scorned so?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10