DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do have David Smith and the NRL unconditional backing of the Titans to thank for this.

There needs to be an investigation!

He's got the right to sign wherever he wants.

Honestly, after the goings on of the last few months, I give less than a sh!t. I only want players that have their hearts in it. And Daly doesn't. He's got his money. I hope he's happy.

Very sad-but all to obvious.
Where the hell do we go from here guys, honestly. Life goes on, but it is terrible the way things played out.
There is big mouth Ryan's off to Cronulla (which he heard on the radio) blown out of the water. Stop big noting yourself nancy-you know jack.

At least it's over and done with. Absolute genius management from the club here: let Kite, Gift and (as a consequence) Watmough go so we can retain our star halfback, only for star halfback to walk.
Now Foz has to make his choice, although I suspect it's already been made and we aren't going to like it. Really hope he stays but, like everybody else, this has dragged on so long that I'm used to the idea of him going now.

We have 2 get on the front foot and release him now he isn't a Ron Gibbs he isn't going 2 bust his guts with us all season he is going through the motions.

If he stands up, like he was doing for a while in the first half, for the rest of the year then we may as well keep him. But if he's going to coast and cause more disunity then just do a swap for Sezer now and sign another prop.

If he stands up, like he was doing for a while in the first half, for the rest of the year then we may as well keep him. But if he's going to coast and cause more disunity then just do a swap for Sezer now and sign another prop.
Which game were you watching?? He was ****ing terrible all night. Now we know why.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7