DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Rome fell apart from the inside.
Time to rebuild. I guess the five year plan starts now. No wait there is still the issue of Zorbas agenda.

Titans eh? Take the money and ru........ canter quite slowly to the bank, not the trophy room mind you, for which now will remain bear for the rest of your miserable, self-serving career.

The club still has much 2 answer for they both should have had January 30 2 sign or if not we could have looked 2 move them on. Now we are stuck with both these for the season. i support the club Foz don't hurry back from injury on current form you won't be missed and DCE should be stood down he can wash zorba's car for the season.

I'm available to play 7 next year, and I'm not opposed to turning the odd miracle or two to get us across the line at times. Potentially I could turn positive drug tests into negative ones and lets face it we need all the help we can get.

Guess we can't have it both ways. Can't be cheering when the club withdraws his contract and then going him when he leaves. Enjoyed watching DCE, but never really felt he was in for the long term. Club did the right thing by upgrading his contract early in his career when they didn't have too and the lack of respect from Orr and himself from that day has been disappointing. A good, but not yet great player who will be replaceable. Do you really need a super half to win a comp ? Cowboys haven't had much luck in that respect.

Dead man walking as far as team harmony goes...Had a gut feeling he'd gone when his offer was withdrawn other night...looks like we were correct.

What was that comment about us being p1ss weak and not sharing a trench because we didn't back him and his behaviour.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6