DCE not playing rep footy again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey, if the boot fits.
What ever happened to credit where it is due?

Reminds me of when Homer asked Monty for a payrise, and Monty told him he had 29 seconds to wow him.

Homer then mentioned Marges and Barts game legs. Is that what you're wanting everyon to do here for DCE?

LoL.

DCE should be one of the best. He's not that disabled kid at school, running last in the 100 metre dash by 50 metres, that everyone cheers for in a feel good moment.

He deserves MUCH more responsability. His early performances (great ones) set that expectation.

We owe it to him to be very critical.

You do realise the simpsons is not real don't you?

The turning point for Daly was the semi-final against Canterbury in 2014 when he failed to ice the game from in-front before Hodkinson managed to do just that from a much more difficult position. I remember thinking how embarrassing it must have been for him to be outdone by such a talentless player as Hodkinson. He hasn't been the same player since that night. He came back the following season and paraded himself around for a contract before deciding to stay and the hasn't shown me anything to suggest that he will ever be the player he once was...in saying that, he has never been in the class of the great halfbacks, he just performed really well behind an outstanding pack for a couple of seasons.

Obviously.

I didn't make a point, just an observation.

And my position, I will fully support any Manly player that I think is trying his guts out. The day I feel he is not trying is the day that I will call for his summary execution, not one second before.
I have 2 employees, one tries his guts out but doesn't get the same results as the second one who still tries hard but seems to have more confidence and natural ability.

I have 2 employees, one tries his guts out but doesn't get the same results as the second one who still tries hard but seems to have more confidence and natural ability.

Get your point, but I'd also wager you wouldn't bag the **** out of the first bloke every chance you got.

DCE is a reasonable 1/2 that we payed way too much for .... just my opinion

DCE is a reasonable 1/2 that we payed way too much for .... just my opinion

I have a higher opinion than reasonable, but agree we paid too much.
I don't think any one player in a team of 17 is worth over $8oo grand.

I hope he proves to be more than reasonable .... but he is going to have to drastically improve .... and may that be bloody soon

Each time DCE has played this season, and quite a few last, he has been shown up - even by rookie halves.

Yes, people have blamed the forwards, they have blamed his injuries, they have blamed his contract situation, they have blamed his halves partner, but all I hear here is excuses.

He signed a contract (the biggest ever in the NRL), but like some of the professionals in the game are suggesting, he is average at best in comparison to his peers.

That contract could really destroy this club as a whole. I hope he's getting the marquee player allowance, the tenure allowance, the transport and study allowance, because that reduces his hit to around 190k by my estimation.

No other club would take on that contract either via trade.

Going forward, he will still have his defenders, he will still have one reason or another why he isn't performing at his peak.

I have a low tolerance. With his cash, he needs to play at an optimum week in, week out.

He is playing at a 4/10, and at his worst he needs to be playing at an 8/10.

In order for us to be successful, he needs to, the club needs to, the fans need to expect a whole lot more and have higher expectations and benchmarks.
So you're saying that every other member of the team is playing well & only DCE is not?? You're also saying that DCE's contract will destroy our club but no mention of the money offered to Foran to stay? His contract is not the biggest in NRL ever...........it's one one of the longest. Foran signed with the Eels for 100k more per year than DCE. JT is on more than DCE as are a few others! Would you have been happy for Foran to stay on the same amount & would you be bagging him? All I can say is thank God for DCE last year...without him last season would have turned out much worse! Foran is a myth & always was. Put DCE in the Cowboys, Broncos, Storm & everyone would be praising how great he is! Put JT, Cronk, Coote, Morgan in this current team & you would be saying the same about them as with DCE.......apologies for sounding angry but i'm sick to death of the DCE bashing! Everyone is looking for someone to blame but to blame DCE solely is wrong!

Angry pills all round I'd say. Chill out Bro it's only a game. At least we all live in Australia so everyday's rainbows and unicorns.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6