[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I can't help thinking about a comment Sirro made a couple weeks ago along the lines of "it would be nice to get a few repeat sets"). Cust played well the week before and we actually got a couple of repeat sets and the result was a good win against the Cows. I wouldn't be surprised if the pack is frustrated by the pedestrian backs. I would be.

He also said he's never felt better after changing to this all meat diet!

* gets injured next game *

poor bugger

He also said he's never felt better after changing to this all meat diet!

* gets injured next game *

poor bugger
Siro has been through a lot but he is a fighter and he will survive and revive his career once again .
The moral of the story .....
Life is full of setbacks
and only the ones that dont lay down and die
but get up again and try
Get to live and fulfill their dreams
images (1).jpg

I've been critical of DCE plenty at times over the last year or two because of what I perceive to be a lack of willingness to get down and dirty and really compete on all the little plays and drive his team over the line. wanting to play too pretty, throwing a hospital or forced pass instead of digging into the line himself and taking the tackle when the pass isn't on, or just diving on a loose ball.

That said I was at the game on Saturday and thought DCE was outstanding in those areas. his 1% efforts were as good as I have seen from him. He tried everything.

We were just beaten in all ways on Saturday, Penrith Forwards got on top, they got all the ball and all the set restarts and posession , they had most of the luck, Cleary played the best game he's played in years, our defensive issues out wide were exposed and we got flogged. OK it happens.

I think we'll bounce back this week if do the fundamentals right. Last week was a bit freaky to me.

Jake, AFB and Siro play like pussies?

Change my mind .... post a couple of the last big hits or bitch slappings they have handed out ...

Opposition teams are lining up to run at us ... even midget halves are pushing forwards out the way saying let me put a dent in these wee Jessies ..

PSS .. I will concede Siro has occasionally had periods of a minute or so when he has had a dig ..

Change my mind .... post a couple of the last big hits or bitch slappings they have handed out ...

Opposition teams are lining up to run at us ... even midget halves are pushing forwards out the way saying let me put a dent in these wee Jessies ..

PSS .. I will concede Siro has occasionally had periods of a minute or so when he has had a dig ..
A few big whacks on an opposition forward would be nice. We could do with a belt em and hurt em type. I am hoping Keppie might become that man.

A few big whacks on an opposition forward would be nice. We could do with a belt em and hurt em type. I am hoping Keppie might become that man.

Saddler is our prime candidate .... don't know if he is as good a footballer though .... would be nice to see him get a shot ...

DCE is ok. He has a pass mark in the competency test this week, although he is ranked lower than Cust in the genuine halfback test again. I rate dce as the one of the best players in the game when he is in a self-sufficient unit. He cannot command us from the driver seat though.

At his best in 2011-13, using the analogy of manly as a tank, DCE was be the operator of the tank's gun - orchestrating the punches - while players such as Lyon, Foran and the Stewarts' operated the driving and helped set up the right positioning for the plays.

He's surrounded by rubbish. Only DCE Jake, Api would make most other sides. Taupau is rubbish the rest are all reserve graders.
Yes I agree.
The support around him was pathetic tonight. The timing is off everywhere. DCE is only one running to structure and the rest are clueless.
Oh well, the result is season over
NYEagle

Obvious divisions in this bunch. DCE is a divisive player and it's clear that some in this team have no respect for him. This will never be fixed while he remains captain.
Well if that is indeed the case we have about 3.3 more seasons to survive with the Giraffe in the squad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12