[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He's not the worst in the comp, but he's not the best either. His form the last two seasons has been inconsistent at best. Looks good when we are on the front foot, but struggles with leadership and game management. With the benefit of hindsight I think the decision to sign him to a "life time" deal was a mistake - what makes it worse was that we could have had him cheaper and shorter term contract but the muppets in charge played ducks and drakes and he called their bluff. Can't blame him for that, but I personally don't think we are getting value for money from him on his current deal and at his current performance level - and he now holds all the cards moving forward.

We just need to work out what cattle we need to put around him and what game plan we run with to maximise his value.

court83

Bencher
Love it.. Guys a gun in an absolute rubbish team. With rubbish owners and a rubbish coach.. I would absolutely love to see dce turn his back on manly nxt year and go an outfit like broncos or cowboys, I think he would make either side an instant top 4 special and see what all the genius's on here that think he's ****e have to say.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Worst halfback in the comp? Holy **** this place is a nightmare lately. Bunch of ****ing sooks because you were gifted a ten year golden era and now that things are going bad you want to stomp your foot in and kick them while they're down. Honestly **** off you weekend supporter, the club doesnt need supporters like you. Get behind them or shut up
Best call ever... Consider me on the sillybus....

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This bloke needs to take ownership of the performances. He can't seem to lead or organise the team around the park. For all the big dollars he's being paid we're not getting much return. Everyone will come out and say it's because he hasn't got a decent no6. Other halfbacks have done much better than DCE.

Two words.

Ben Hunt

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I don't think DCE had a good game yesterday. Not many Manly players did. But so often this season, DCE has to cover all the idiots that don't tackle.

damiennp90

Bencher
He shirks his job and in particular his role, and because he makes 28!tackles many confuse that with busting his arse for the club. He has a very low footy IQ despite his talents.

He needs to lose the captancy today if he wants to progress as a player. He is not a leader. How could you listen to him lay down the law about not doing your job on the field as a player

Someone please get him a copy of halfback for dummies and get someone micro managing his game

He might come out and have a good game and the cheer squad will be out, but enjoy the 7 minutes

I distinctly remember one of those 28 tackles being a trysaver. As some stupid manly supporter was bagging him all game.

My biggest flaw of him at the moment is that he clearly try's to hard. But I wish all out players had that problem.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16