DCE has a swing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is instagram? Like twitter?

Yes I'm serious
Twitter with photos.
Twitter - Down at the pub with mates.
Instagram -Down at the pub with mates accompanied by a groupie of the pub goer and his mates.

So now that he thinks the fans and members think he's a pea heart who is not putting in, is he MORE or LESS likely to bust his arse ?

Exactly !

We are a bunch of master motivators.

Can't say in 40 yrs of following Manly that I've ever seen such animosity between players and supporters at any club ever like this. Where is the club management? Aren't they the least bit concerned about the open hostility between supporters and our 2 marquee players. Don't they feel the need to make some effort to put water on this raging inferno. Geezus fkn Christ what are these assclowns doing.

Its a circus a bloody circus can someone from the management of our club bloody stand up and categorically say that we will not try and change the minds of 2 players who have wholeheartedly destroyed season 2015. We have to move on!!!

Dear DCE,

I don't know who these "so call supporters" you refer to are....

Maybe you mean "so call customers"??

DCE button it!! You need to understand that the fans and members are passionate and have every right to ask why you and your mate Foz have mucked the club around all summer before deciding to depart in rounds 1 and 2 of this season? You have made your decision and we have to lump it but it will never stop fans being critical of players who they think are not committed to the cause. The very fans you are critical of , stood by you as you came through our system and learnt your trade and became the player you became.

You and your manager took advantage of a club that nurtured you and you took the coin from a club that is only propped up by the NRL so you can be their glamour boy. Well good luck to you , but that gives you no right to expect the members and fans of this club to critisize when they see guys who are internationals like you and demand to be payed as such play like selfish amateurs!!!!
I posted the quote on the telecrap comments section hopefully it stays there, its too big for Twitter

DCE is happy to put it in writing because he's leaving anyway, but I have to say I have never heard such abuse hurled at Manly players by Manly fans as I have over the last 6-8 months.

There's been many times I've thought, 'well I don't know if so-and-so is planning to leave but all this abuse can't make the prospect of staying seem very exciting.'

Ironic, fans ( true loyal rusted on fans) abuse the crap out of players for not being professional, the players then make decisions based solely on their careers and the fans then heap even more abuse on them.

(Well, I think it's ironic)

Ben Barba for 5/8 next year. Surely we are the only desperate club left now for his services. :giggle:

The very fans you are critical of , stood by you as you came through our system and learnt your trade and became the player you became.

IIRC a number of those fans, including myself, were openly critical of Des in 2010 because he chose to play Hodkinson instead of DCE when Ox moved on to Bradford. They came out in support of him when he hadn't even stepped foot in the NRL.

There were many many posters here abusing DCE for several years now, on the basis that his contract got upgraded after he became a rep star. He was blamed for Stewart (Brett) almost not re-signing, he was blamed for Gift leaving, he was blamed for Matai thinking about leaving. He was blamed for Watmough leaving, he was blamed for Foran leaving. He was described in crude disparaging terms time and time again. Personally I found all the abuse an embarrassment coming as it did from real Manly fans.

Who in hell is running this club? Foran clearly DOES NOT WANT TO BE HERE. Forget him and try to either keep DCE or find suitable replacements.
He has not wanted to be here for a year now and the deal is done and we need to not waste a breath of air pursuing someone who will go through the motions for this season.

The club instead should be investing its money and energy in securing our future guns and getting in players who really want to be at our club.

He has not wanted to be here for a year now and the deal is done and we need to not waste a breath of air pursuing someone who will go through the motions for this season.

The club instead should be investing its money and energy in securing our future guns and getting in players who really want to be at our club.

I'll second that. Trying to get Foran to change his mind is a waste of time and energy. Better to focus on securing players like the Trbojevics, Ligi Sao, Peta Hiku, Gutho etc as well as finding at least one good (and preferably goal kicking) half or 5/8 to fill what will be a very big hole.

And established first grade prop would be handy too, preferably one in their mid-20's (would love it to be Aaron Woods but that's probably wishful thinking).

Who in hell is running this club? Foran clearly DOES NOT WANT TO BE HERE. Forget him and try to either keep DCE or find suitable replacements.

exactly.

Lets have a look at our record this season. Smashed by Parra. Beaten by garbage in the Dragons and Canberra. A win over Melb and a gutsy loss to the Dogs.

What do those games have in common? The win and gutsy loss - no Foran. The utterly rubbish and embarrassing performances - when Foran has played. The guy simply is a cancer that needs to be cut out of the team. At least you can see DCE is trying. And at least he is showing some kind of passion, even if it is misguided with his comments.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6