DCE Bashing In Media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Continuing to ignore the elephant in the room is your own choice regarding dce

ive not seen a whisper about how well manlys halves went last game without dce. Foran, walker and schuster with a custy cameo and we looked as good around the halves as we have all year.

That is despite not having a recognised hooker and fullback.
Can see where you are coming from there but probably better to dwell on the positives with D C E when he is on and still one of the best defensive and backing up haves going around and generally gets it right with his select passing and attacking game when the pressure is off him Still has a pretty useful kicking game when his confidence level is up also Probably only still puts him on the fringes of elite level but of course it is what it is . Think that it is a general consensus that he is never going to rank in the top echelon of game managers but as long as his other strong attributes are a regular feature of his play , should be able to help take Manly onto better things .

Continuing to ignore the elephant in the room is your own choice regarding dce

ive not seen a whisper about how well manlys halves went last game without dce. Foran, walker and schuster with a custy cameo and we looked as good around the halves as we have all year.

That is despite not having a recognised hooker and fullback.
We looked lost at times Walker overplaying his hand he is a ball runner,like Cust hopefully we can keep him we had more direction when he came on the right edge,Foz was great,I like Shu in the backrow just more attacking options, Dragons turn up to play but that wasn't the best or halves have played,I don't see the elephant 🐘

DCE isn't liked, because this is rugby league, and he's far to articulate, politically correct, considerate and straight lined. Sorry NRL community, but he's ours. Dislike him all you want.

• Most man games lost through injury and suspension
  • Highest penalised team (or there-abouts)
  • Never get the rub of the green
  • One of the youngest teams in the league
  • Lost Addin Fonua-Blake, Will Hopoate, Clinton Gutherson, Jared Wearra-Heargreaves & others.

Still sitting in 6th with him as quarterback and captain.
Don't forget the backflip.

Who cares what some hack journo says about any of our players.

This DCE media rubbish (especially from Murdock's group) has been going on ever since his back flip. They'll never concede that DCE is one of the top three half backs in the game. Another reason is he speaks his mind. That's why he's head of the player's union. A lot of the establishment and top QLD players dont like that. He steals their thunder. Utter bias and they should be ashamed of it, but such myopic perception never is.

I have no love of him, maybe some loyalty but to rank Mitchell Moses in front of him is rubbing **** in his face.
DCE doesn't have a long wait to show the folly in that summation, as we take on the Eels again in a few weeks.

If Moses plays the same way he did against us last time around, we'll get the same result - Manly by plenty.

Gold coast were in a state of shock, seeing 26,000 in the stadium instead of 6000.
They didn't know what to do so fell back on old emotions.
It can happen to anyone.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7