DCE Bashing In Media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no love of him, maybe some loyalty but to rank Mitchell Moses in front of him is rubbing **** in his face.
Actually just had a look at the stats. DCE no try assists, Moses x 2. Line break assists 1 each. Line engaged, DCE 8 times in 3 games, Moses 5 times in 1 game. Tackle breaks DCE 7 in 3 games, Moses 0. No stat on forced drop outs that I could find.

Last year's blues backline was atrocious.

This year's Game 3 halves for NSW were atrocious.
Freddy is a crap coach. If des was blues coach they'd never lose. Gutho in the centers? Fighton in the centers? Lomax and Crichton the future of nsw he leaves them out for those 2 LOL then chooses moses and Fighton for game 3 instead of Reynolds and walker. Guys a flog and cleary has brain damage

Freddy is a crap coach. If des was blues coach they'd never lose. Gutho in the centers? Fighton in the centers? Lomax and Crichton the future of nsw he leaves them out for those 2 LOL then chooses moses and Fighton for game 3 instead of Reynolds and walker. Guys a flog and cleary has brain damage
Cleary has brain damage? What? I thought he just had a shoulder injury...

Sorry if posted elsewhere but todays Sunday Telegraph made me sick.

They ranked the Origin players, combined both teams and ranked them 1 to 45. 1 (Latrell Mitchell) being the best player in the series and 45 (Jaydn Sua) the worst.

DCE Ranked 36th what a complete joke when you consider Mitchell Moses was 30.

Others ranked higher included Jack Wighton 29 and Api Korisau 28, Dale Finucane 21, Daniel Safiti 4.

Anyone ever heard of Neil Campton - he compiled the rankings. He must a cretin.
Don’t read the DT it has been proven to lower your IQ

just sayin’

Dce should should have had a try assist from a perfect grubbein game 2 but the fool player fluffed it.

He put Ponga in a hole for a long break in the last game.

He also tackled big forwards beautifully over 3 games. One memorable one on one against angus cretin close to the line late in game 3 (could have been a prop but I think it was cretin).

Got possession from a 40-20 that made addo Carr play at it.

The boos from the Gold Coast crowd were from the very large NSW section of fans, who drowned out the queenslanders all game.

Can't have it both ways. He was lauded on here when he was awarded man of the match last year despite being just solid. So if he gets ranked 36th now you can't say it isn't right.

He was hardly what you would call dominant this series. Queensland got pumped in the first two games and he was as ineffectual as the rest of the Maroons. Game 3 Ben Hunt outplayed him. His own home crowd booed him. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't actually that good this series ??

I get the loyalty to one of our own, but realistically he did nothing but try hard as usual.
His last game for Manly wasn't too bad.

I doubt any of this stuff would bother DCE much. He has a premiership, a Churchill medal, has captained Qld to an origin win, and he has a very large amount of money!
I suspect he developed a thick skin years ago, out of necessity.
Maybe, maybe not, he didn’t look to composed on the podium after origin 3 when the crowd was into him, I‘ve heard him say he ignores the external noise and just goes about his work, but in reality we’re only humans and if enough **** gets thrown, soon enough it starts to stink. I hope it just motivates him to prove a point and he leads us to a GF win, then we’ll see what the media‘s got to say.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2