DCE Bashing In Media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorry if posted elsewhere but todays Sunday Telegraph made me sick.

They ranked the Origin players, combined both teams and ranked them 1 to 45. 1 (Latrell Mitchell) being the best player in the series and 45 (Jaydn Sua) the worst.

DCE Ranked 36th what a complete joke when you consider Mitchell Moses was 30.

Others ranked higher included Jack Wighton 29 and Api Korisau 28, Dale Finucane 21, Daniel Safiti 4.

Anyone ever heard of Neil Campton - he compiled the rankings. He must a cretin.

I don’t take too much notice of those types of rankings or the player ratings after every match but taking off your maroon and white goggles,where would you rank DCE in a team that was thoroughly belted?

They ranked the Origin players, combined both teams and ranked them 1 to 45. 1 (Latrell Mitchell) being the best player in the series and 45 (Jaydn Sua) the worst.

Others ranked higher included Jack Wighton 29 and Api Korisau 28, Dale Finucane 21, Daniel Safiti 4.

Media have their agendas and favourites

So this article should not be a shock to us

Can't have it both ways. He was lauded on here when he was awarded man of the match last year despite being just solid. So if he gets ranked 36th now you can't say it isn't right.

He was hardly what you would call dominant this series. Queensland got pumped in the first two games and he was as ineffectual as the rest of the Maroons. Game 3 Ben Hunt outplayed him. His own home crowd booed him. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't actually that good this series ??

I get the loyalty to one of our own, but realistically he did nothing but try hard as usual.

Never heard of Neil “cretin” Campton. Says it all really

Can't have it both ways. He was lauded on here when he was awarded man of the match last year despite being just solid. So if he gets ranked 36th now you can't say it isn't right.

He was hardly what you would call dominant this series. Queensland got pumped in the first two games and he was as ineffectual as the rest of the Maroons. Game 3 Ben Hunt outplayed him. His own home crowd booed him. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't actually that good this series ??

I get the loyalty to one of our own, but realistically he did nothing but try hard as usual.

I have no love of him, maybe some loyalty but to rank Mitchell Moses in front of him is rubbing **** in his face.

DCE isn't liked, because this is rugby league, and he's far to articulate, politically correct, considerate and straight lined. Sorry NRL community, but he's ours. Dislike him all you want.

• Most man games lost through injury and suspension
  • Highest penalised team (or there-abouts)
  • Never get the rub of the green
  • One of the youngest teams in the league
  • Lost Addin Fonua-Blake, Will Hopoate, Clinton Gutherson, Jared Wearra-Heargreaves & others.

Still sitting in 6th with him as quarterback and captain.

He had a terrible series.
0 tries
0 try assists
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
He is the halfback and captain. Thats actually the worst stats, moses probably higher because he didn't have enough games to prove hes worse. For me dce has never been an origin player, ever! He is one of the best halves in the comp but come origin he isn't upto it. He cant handle the pressure and he cannot get a losing team back into a game. He is a fast track bully he excels when we are comfortably in control. Des knows this thats why we have Foran! To steady the ship and lead us through the adversity. See the titan game where we were down by 10. Foran lays down the law and we go onto win it. He doesn't just speak he acts! Dce in the regular season has about 20 try assists but those all came against lesser teams (dogs tigers titans) he killed the dogs but had an average origin game. Against the big boys we need him to goto another level... and he can and with these coming games he can build week by week until the Storm game where he will be against Jerome Hughes who is in scintillating form as are the drizzle. In 2011 Foran was the man for the 1st half of the year, around this same time DCE started taking over and come the finals he was the best player in the comp imo. Im looking forward to seeing dce at his best. We have the team we have the coach and we have the desire! Next week im tipping dce 4 try assists against the pussy cats

Reverse that, and how many halves pairings did NSW tear through when we were against Inglis, Thurston, Cronk, Slater, Gagai & others? I feel for DCE, he's come in at the worst timing.
He is in the same position as gallen was, against a monster team and they are only getting started. Next 5 years nsw should win easy, unless qld unearth a latrell or tommy turbo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4