David Perry new Ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Matabele said:
eagles2win said:
Wouldn't it be nice if he actually came on here and answered a few questions of his plan's for Manly future are.
For the moment we'll settle for a CEO who knows how to spell internet.

Come on mate we're just rebuilding a relationship with the club via Larrisa no need to damage it

Hopefully in the Perry era folks are a bit more robust than that.

David Perry, thoughts now anyone. Surely the signing of DCE is a feather in his cap.

Is this guy gonna lead us to both on-field and off-field success, its sure starting to take shape. No one has ever had a tougher initiation.

He has done at good job, nearly 9000 members, merchandise selling well. Sponsors, looking at avenues to play some home games away to make money. did zorba ever do this?

One question.

Who signed Perry? They need to "take something from the till" on their way out this arvo.

Jonesyv2 said:
Take your tips for the rest of the year fluffy, you might make a few off the TAB

When we talk tab I'd rather give a few. You with me jonesy

bob dylan said:
One question.

Who signed Perry? They need to "take something from the till" on their way out this arvo.

It is my understanding and I have said this before that lowie wanted him as commercial director to help him with selling sponsorship.

Lowie said he is the joey johns of football admin.

He is a mate of Darrell Williams and Reilly backed him to the hilt.

Lowie got sick and left, Reilly pushed hard for him with the owners and now he is the boss. Perry ,Reilly, Williams are all close and have all stood up to Zorba who has been white anting Perry from day one.

Perry has the full support of the board and the coach to Zorbas disgust.
There is a new order at the club and as a sponsor I couldn't be more happy.

lovefooty said:
bob dylan said:
One question.

It is my understanding and I have said this before that lowie wanted him as commercial director to help him with selling sponsorship.

Lowie said he is the joey johns of football admin.

He is a mate of Darrell Williams and Reilly backed him to the hilt.

Lowie got sick and left, Reilly pushed hard for him with the owners and now he is the boss. Perry ,Reilly, Williams are all close and have all stood up to Zorba who has been white anting Perry from day one.

Perry has the full support of the board and the coach to Zorbas disgust.
There is a new order at the club and as a sponsor I couldn't be more happy.
That's very similar to the version I was told, he originally was going to be groomed for the CEO role while being incharge of sponsorship.

Being honest des did a great job to rebuild the club on field but I think as he gained/demanded more power it was at the determent of the club.

The closed shop culture that was very much the manlys of the late 70s and 80s and reintroduced by des doesn't cut it in the professional era.

Look at the article it says how much access sponsors get to the players now. As a member I used find it odd you would pay for a function that advertised the team being there only for then to be roped off in a corner away from
The people who paid to attend. Ive heard people say the stopped going to those events for that reason.

I'd urge everyone to go over mwse and check out the corperate partners (sponsors) page. I can't remember it being so long.

Prediction: More money for Brookvale Oval in the next State budget, not huge money as yet, but enough to build the new seating in front of the western stands, at least.

Thankyou Mr Perry.

David is still Cheif Operating Officer (COO).

He is doing a great job. We are all very proud of what we have been able to achieve towards our ambitious goals for 2012.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7