David Perry new Ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Meanwhile, Manly has appointed Dragons official David Perry to eventual take up Graham Lowe’s CEO position.

Perry is currently the executive manager of partnership at Kogarah and will take up a position as Chief Operating Officer next month.

‘‘I am acutely aware of the responsibilities that come from such a respected club and brand,’’ he said on Thursday..

‘‘I am genuinely excited about my new challenge in an area I have great passion for.”

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/not-easy-being-green-1/

Hopefully this poor bugger can be given a chance to do the job before the critics come out.

Good luck

from dragons website

David Perry
Position : Executive Manager -

Biography
Education
• Graduated from Marist College Nth Shore in 1986
• Completed Diploma in Marketing/Business-2002/2003
• Completed Various Sales and Presentation courses

Career Profile
• 1987-90- ANZ Bank - Various Roles
• 1991-97- Hotel Management Roles between Sydney and Perth (Travelled Overseas)
• 1997-2000- Westpac Bank- holding various positions from settlements officer in the money market to FX dealer from 1997 – 2000.
• 2000- 2008- J Boag and Son Brewing-NSW State Manager.
• Joined the St George Illawarra Dragons in 2008

Had has experience at a premiership winning club - what experience is difficult to gather

better bring on boags as a major sponsor asap and make sure they serve at the groud or out the door for you

Good luck David and welcome.

u aint got much to beat and I look forward to some action form the front office.

Do you have any pens???????

Is this the fellow from St George? That they were desperate to keep him is a good sign.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
queue Mata ;)
I know nothing of this fellow so of course he will be given a chance to prove himself. Lowe was a known commodity before he arrived and my reservations were vindicated.

• 2000- 2008- J Boag and Son Brewing-NSW State Manager.

Reckon we'll still get warm beer & cold pies?

:)

I wish him all the best in the new role and look forward to the Sea Eagles securing a major sponsor in the foreseeable future.

tookey said:
Sack him if he dares to wear a polo shirt in Townsville.

Tooks, you see, once he's snagged a major
sponsor, he can wear whatever the hell he likes.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8