Darcy Lussick V Hodges ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol hahahah

I forgot this was on until I saw the headline.

And to think Hodges was saying after Lussick he was going for Gallen (if he won).

Maybe Justin should have pictured Darcy as his sparring partner? I'm not too surprised, I don't know much about Hodges, besides the dough-boys he fought previously but we all knew that Darcy (and his Dad) weren't going to be screwing around!

ELGdb19U8AE5agW.jpg

I like how in TKO's no matter how frazzled the boxer is, when the ref calls time you gotta give him the "what? why man, I'm fine... c'mon, I'm ready to go!" as they don't even remember what month it is.

Kinda like how soccer goalies always spin around and gesture at the defence when they've just let a goal in.

I like how in TKO's no matter how frazzled the boxer is, when the ref calls time you gotta give him the "what? why man, I'm fine... c'mon, I'm ready to go!" as they don't even remember what month it is.

Kinda like how soccer goalies always spin around and gesture at the defence when they've just let a goal in.
CTE is not an issue for boxing then :think:

Will Hodges blame league collisions or Darcy knocking him back to oblivion :p

Nothing more staisfying then seeing that grub Hodges get sat on his behind. That's up there with his SOO debut when he had two try assists for NSW.

Funny thing with that fight is that Lussick looked terrible coming forward. His feet were all wrong, he's leaning in and dropping his hands when he was throwing, quite technically horrible. That aside though wise move throwing out of the clinch. Kinda like when Floyd KO'ed Victor Ortiz. #1 rule in boxing - protect yo'self at all times...

I actually thought he looked pretty good for the 20-odd seconds before he moved in on Hodges - high guard & a reasonable jab & was moving well, perhaps a little too upright.

Perhaps he knew once he got inside it was only a matter of time before he got to Hodges & threw technique out the window in the process.

Hodges was standing squarer than a kick boxer only without the offensive arsenal of one.

Lovely to see him get fitted with the wobble boot by a local Manly junior lol.

Words fail me ... this has to be the saddest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a boxing ring ..... and I have seen a few ....

A palooka decides to make his boxing debut in his mid forties against an ex professional footballer who is much bigger and much much fitter ... what could go wrong

Hodges has always had a glass jaw, even Casey McGuire dropped him with a sweet one right on the chin.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4