Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darcy Lussick V Hodges ..

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
Words fail me ... this has to be the saddest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a boxing ring ..... and I have seen a few ....

A palooka decides to make his boxing debut in his mid forties against an ex professional footballer who is much bigger and much much fitter ... what could go wrong

NYEagle

Wow. What a way to mail it in.

It’s a pity he had to be touched on the face twice before he got to the ground.

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
This event ridicules boxing .

It is like getting Manly to play against a social suburban team

That was not even an exhibition . It was a disgrace to boxing

Real Deal

"A disgrace to boxing".

Bugger me it must have been pretty bad then.

I admire physical strength and courage, however boxing has to be one of the most lamentable sports around. Sorry guys I just find it indefensible.

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
The guy is all gut
The poor bloke Virtually got paid to get knocked out .

Who the fck picked him for this fight ?

You can go to any pub and pick any bouncer and they would at least put up a fight .

eagle abroad

Tim Tszyu looked good, hope he can even slightly emulate his old man's achievements, he was such a weapon. Will never forget the chicken dance that Zab Judah did when Kostya destroyed him, lol....

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
I would back Zorba Peters against Hodges any day !

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Andrew fifita has called out Hodges... now that is a fight I'd like to see... I'd be rooting for fifita to put JHs teeth down his own throat (and reckon he would) but would be happy either way as long as someone gets knocked out lol

Simonmyers11

Words fail me ... this has to be the saddest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a boxing ring ..... and I have seen a few ....

A palooka decides to make his boxing debut in his mid forties against an ex professional footballer who is much bigger and much much fitter ... what could go wrong

your right Woodsie, that is the saddest fight i have ever witnessed! speechlesso_O

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
They plucked that rotund sloth out of a local bar...in fact I reckon Hodges hand picked the drunkest bloke at the pub and they Ubered him to Fight night.....more a comedy than a fight....embarrassing event for Aussie boxing....Joey Johns would have knocked him out round 1....then again....:think:

Simonmyers11

Absolutely ridiculous but I would give an honourable mention to Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jnr.....
Roy Jones should have retired at 50-1, tarnished his record a bit going on for so long, especially losing to a muppet like Green.

Still my favorite of all time, in his prime most entertaining fighter to watch. So many knockouts, someone you would pay to watch, unlike Floyd who puts you too sleep

Top Bottom