Darcy Lussick V Hodges ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hehe I don't think Mundine has ever worried too much about tarnishing his legacy, or at least not in the eyes of the likes of us. Sadly the list of boxers who should have retired earlier is almost as long as the list of boxers.

Sadly Mundine is starting to sound a little punch drunk. A sad sport in many ways, but let’s not forget the football codes (and where did Mundine start out?) have their fair share of damaged brains.

I hope Justin gets seriously injured tonight

I will never forget the dog shot he did to the prone injured Morris brother, they've never been with us but they're pretty likable

I hope Lussick puts him in a Schumacher situation

Hodges is saying in today's telecrap ... that after he flogs Lussick .... he wants to get an NRL coaching gig and become the first indigenous coach to win a premiership .....

Although I’d have to say I was never a great fan of Justin, as he was a World Class niggler, a bit of a brat in many of his on field reactions but he could play and one incident did raise my opinion of him.

I can’t recall the particular match details but there was an opposition player badly knocked out and he reacted very well by getting the player in the recovery position and removing his mouth guard, etc. whilst he could have kept playing; all the types of thing that you’d expect of a decent bloke; so, he rose in my opinion; like Studs Up Slater with his reaction to Wolfy’s injury.

As far as his coaching ambition, well he seems to be willing to have a go and if his ambition is to be an indigenous NRL premiership coach, then good luck to him and best of luck.

Whoever trains Hodges stuffed up.
All he had to do was keep his big mouth open and Darcy wouldn't have got his fist back.
I said to someone during the week that I hope Darcy punches tripe out of him.
I just wished he'dve cooked him slower...

Hidges was pretending he was some reputable boxer - that would make Lussick a combination of Ali and Tyson

Pretty much the same punch as Casey McGuire dropped him with. Big Justin is susceptible to a big right on the chin.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2