Darcy Lussick V Hodges ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope that picture isn't an indicator of Darcy's form. Low left, mouth open...

When these footy douchbags step into the ring as a last grab at relevance I'm always reminded of that time Quade fought the chubby kid from the milk bar.

3CC6015A00000578-4186062-image-a-31_1486078212386.jpg

When these footy douchbags step into the ring as a last grab at relevance I'm always reminded of that time Quade fought the chubby kid from the milk bar.

God, that's even funnier than I remember. This was on yet another Mundine vs Green fight. Is it any wonder "the sweet science" is regarded as little more than a corrupt joke these days? Then again, the NRL is not far behind…

Words fail me ... this has to be the saddest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a boxing ring ..... and I have seen a few ....

A palooka decides to make his boxing debut in his mid forties against an ex professional footballer who is much bigger and much much fitter ... what could go wrong

Thanks @Woodsie . I started with that garbage, and as happens on YT kept going. But I have to thank you. 3 hours later and I just watched the Sonny Liston v Casius Clay heavyweight championship fight in Miami 1964.. Clay the challenger at only 22. Man, what a fight. To see that for the first time was worth the effort it’s gunna take to get my sorry arse through tomorrow on caffeine and three hours sleep.:eek:

Thanks @Woodsie . I started with that garbage, and as happens on YT kept going. But I have to thank you. 3 hours later and I just watched the Sonny Liston v Casius Clay heavyweight championship fight in Miami 1964.. Clay the challenger at only 22. Man, what a fight. To see that for the first time was worth the effort it’s gunna take to get my sorry arse through tomorrow on caffeine and three hours sleep.:eek:

It's always scary when one travels down the YT rabbit hole.

Go to bed! It's after 3am!

Hodges has put his sparring partner in hospital:
Justin Hodges floors sparring partner ahead of Lussick fight
I'm not a boxer and so I'm not entirely sure what the aim of the sparing session was, but it looked like Hodges was meant to be working on his defence. Then it looks he got sick of getting punched in the face and floors the guy - who didn't appear to be expecting that sort of shot back.
I think the sparring partner was the milkbar boy 's younger brother - (photo above)...

I'm not a boxer and so I'm not entirely sure what the aim of the sparing session was, but it looked like Hodges was meant to be working on his defence. Then it looks he got sick of getting punched in the face and floors the guy - who didn't appear to be expecting that sort of shot back.
Nothings changed. Still a cheap shot mothertrucker

and which one was wearing the protective headgear?

Don't forget if you wanna see some grandpa's going at it, this fight is soon:

Anthony “The Man” Mundine is out of retirement and will step into the ring on Saturday night in a bout against Aussie kickboxer John Wayne Parr.

Anthony “The Man” Mundine is out of retirement and will step into the ring on Saturday night in a bout against Aussie kickboxer John Wayne Parr.

i wouldn't waste my time let alone my money on watching mundine fight

@:rolleyes: I'd prefer to watch the grass grow at Brookie

Go JW !!!

Not sure what Mundane is thinking these days....just give it away. He's tarnishing whatever small legacy he may have had. JWP is a kickboxer for Gawd's sake, The Man shouldn't be losing to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4