Darcy Lussick V Hodges ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Words fail me ... this has to be the saddest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a boxing ring ..... and I have seen a few ....

A palooka decides to make his boxing debut in his mid forties against an ex professional footballer who is much bigger and much much fitter ... what could go wrong

Wow. What a way to mail it in.

It’s a pity he had to be touched on the face twice before he got to the ground.

"A disgrace to boxing".

Bugger me it must have been pretty bad then.

I admire physical strength and courage, however boxing has to be one of the most lamentable sports around. Sorry guys I just find it indefensible.

Words fail me ... this has to be the saddest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a boxing ring ..... and I have seen a few ....

A palooka decides to make his boxing debut in his mid forties against an ex professional footballer who is much bigger and much much fitter ... what could go wrong

your right Woodsie, that is the saddest fight i have ever witnessed! speechlesso_O

They plucked that rotund sloth out of a local bar...in fact I reckon Hodges hand picked the drunkest bloke at the pub and they Ubered him to Fight night.....more a comedy than a fight....embarrassing event for Aussie boxing....Joey Johns would have knocked him out round 1....then again....:think:

Absolutely ridiculous but I would give an honourable mention to Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jnr.....
Roy Jones should have retired at 50-1, tarnished his record a bit going on for so long, especially losing to a muppet like Green.

Still my favorite of all time, in his prime most entertaining fighter to watch. So many knockouts, someone you would pay to watch, unlike Floyd who puts you too sleep

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4