Danny Levi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I posted last week in the fainu thread, I was told we'd already spoken to his management as he's been given permission to look elsewhere.

He played behind Dave klemmer and safiti origin props. He decision making is very poor.
Klemmer hasn’t actually been setting the world on fire the past few seasons & Saifiti.....well he wouldn’t make our Workers team. How he made the SOO team has me baffled. I’ve watched Levi in the 9s & the Oceania tournament & he seems a pretty good Hooker to be honest. The Knights loss will be our gain.

Even before Fainu I thought Levi could be a hood depth option at the right price.

For mine despite not being a eorld beater, he is the best if the AVAILABLE options

Klemmer hasn’t actually been setting the world on fire the past few seasons & Saifiti.....well he wouldn’t make our Workers team. How he made the SOO team has me baffled. I’ve watched Levi in the 9s & the Oceania tournament & he seems a pretty good Hooker to be honest. The Knights loss will be our gain.
Yeah look I think we just need to sign a 9 for time being. Disappointed in fainu given hole we are left in letting go of Api.
Des made a nrl player out of Parker so anything is possible.

Fuel for the discussion ...

Thank youuuuup

So:
No edm/techno music track: :heavycheck: ( lol @ you old farts)
Scores some tries::heavycheck:
Shows some tackling::heavycheck:
Shows some passes::heavycheck:
Shows some line breaks::heavycheck:
Only one highlight against Manly (but Newc were still losing)::heavycheck:
Plenty against Parra and they were always winning against those eels::heavycheck:
Usually running to dummy half (some people's be all and end all)::heavycheck:

Sign him up!

Noticed a few seasons ago in a match against Manly that Levi looked pretty sharp and looks like that he can read a play fairly well . Not sure of his defensive stats but seems the type of player [ can he also play half back ? ] who may suit Manly "s style of play . Whether or not as a starting 9 would be another matter . The fact again that Manly were interested in Luke even before Manase "s present predicament would indicate some priority in recruiting an additional capable 9 . The initial match work rate of A P I and maybe Manase is going to hard to replace but i guess that factor has to addressed before not too long .

He needs us a club on the rise as much as we need him
He is an unwanted man at the Knights and has a lot to prove
He has a year to play well for us and increase his status .

If so worth a shot , if two years minimum , maybe not.

TBH a few months ago I wouldn't have bothered with Levi. But now with Api gone to Penrith and Fainu odds on not to play in 2020 we need a recognised first grade hooker.

Cust would be OK, but I have big fears about his ability to defend in the middle of the park. He had enough trouble this year defending on the edges playing 5/8.

I could see the upside of Levi getting a cheap contract. As mentioned he played well in 9's, played for NZ. Marty and AFB will create more '9's style' second phase play, plus the Des and Don factor..

Also wondering what Jaime Buhrer is up to? He's moving his family back to the Northern Beaches but hasn't publicly retired from football. Anyone know what his plans are?

Still on Jaime's, I saw Jaime Lyon in Lennox Head last week, nice man.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4