Danny Levi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Waddell has a go but his playing style doesn’t match his physicality and body size. If he was a ball playing prop with an offload I understand but just trundling into the line with no real impact dosent cut it in my books. Especially when you have Sipley twiddling his thumbs in the background.

He's no prop and hasn't been a very effective 2nd rower this year

Think that Croker has already been re signed and still so much uncertainty when Fainu will be available again . Both have done much better in recent weeks and probably will just be a waiting game for Levi : and Manly to see how the situation unfolds a bit further down the track and if Levi in particular has the patience to stay unsigned for an indefinite period .

Think that Croker has already been re signed and still so much uncertainty when Fainu will be available again . Both have done much better in recent weeks and probably will just be a waiting game for Levi : and Manly to see how the situation unfolds a bit further down the track and if Levi in particular has the patience to stay unsigned for an indefinite period .
Hopefully Penn & Co learn from previous mistakes of only having 1 hooker in the squad.

I don't think any other team is looking at signing Levi.
No need to quickly make any decisions re Levi.

If gangster Fainu is found guilty, sign him immediately and look for a good hooker.

I don't think any other team is looking at signing Levi.
No need to quickly make any decisions re Levi.

If gangster Fainu is found guilty, sign him immediately and look for a good hooker.
Gangster Fainu LOL Thats so funny feathered friend :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8