Dally M 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The 2021 Dally M Team of the Year

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Brian To'o
CE - Matt Burton
CE - Justin Olam
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Cody Walker
HB - Nathan Cleary
PR - Payne Haas
HK - Brandon Smith
PR - James Fisher-Harris
SR - Viliame Kikau
SR - Isaiah Papali'i
LK - Isaah Yeo

Coach - Craig Bellamy

Last edited:
I actually though Schuster would have had a very good shot at it. Played in a very tough position, showed brilliance and toughness throughout. But I guess it was always going to go to a spine player.
Schuster's first half of the season was great, but he trailed off when he came back from injury. I'd have him ahead of Walker - he is a talent for sure, but if Hutchison is getting picked ahead of you, you can't be going that well.

Me thinks that Smith getting Hooker of the Year could end up being very embarrassing for the league given today's events.
I'm surprised he was there, but he was looking very sheepish. Or perhaps that is just his normal look.

Huge congrats to Tom, most dominant individual performance I have seen from a player in my 40 years watching footy.

Also congrats to Reuben for being one of the Wingers of the year and top point scorer, again a fantastic achievement.

GO MANLY!!

For mine, I can't see how Kikau made the team. He ended up being about the 3rd or 4th choice back rower at Penrith because his form dropped off a fair bit.

And well, I said my piece on Sam Walker who is one dimensional (an attacker only. Don't ask him to tackle).

Last edited:
For mine, I can't see how Kikau made the team. He ended up being about the 3rd or 4th choice back rower at Penrith because his form dropped off a fair bit.

And well, I said my piece on Walker who is one dimensional (an attacker only. Don't ask him to tackle).
Both Kikau and Papalili finished later rounds coming off the bench. Walker rookie was bullsht too. Schuster definitely was rookie. 2nd rowers should have been Kenny Bromwich and Kurt Capewell.

I thought Sam Walker was the most impressive rookie this year with many try & line break assists. He also won a couple of matches for the Roosters with big plays.

Jayden Campbell would have been in contention if he'd played more games.

Josh had a very good year, but as a ball player wasn't in the right position to stand out from the rest of the field.

I think we need a Dally M awards for Silvertails.
Bullsh*ter of the year
Whinger of the year.
Rookie member
Most likes given
Most likes received
Most drunk posts
Dribbler of the year.
Foulest mouth poster.
Can you add 'most annoying multi quote poster' and ' captain hindsight' award? I would have to be odds on favorite for at least one of those....

Both Kikau and Papalili finished later rounds coming off the bench. Walker rookie was bullsht too. Schuster definitely was rookie. 2nd rowers should have been Kenny Bromwich and Kurt Capewell.

I'd have said more Bromwich and Olakau'atu. But at the same time you couldn't question if Capewell had got the award as he was consistently good.

Papali'i I won't really question as he was far and away the Worms best player this year. But Kikau got there on reputation alone because no way did he deserve that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4