Dally M 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you for being Mighty Sea Eagles Turbo boys.
Message to the middle one, enjoy the off season but stay away from the Corso/slippery shower because we're hoping for a full Tommy season next year.
Big congrats to Rueben too. A great year and seems such a humble young man. He's a gem.

Do we get to see points for the final round, unless I’m mistaking we didn’t get to round 25.
The last round was arguably his best game of the year. 3pts then daylight in that one. Would have had 35pts in what 15 games. Have to be the biggest whitewash in Dally M history. Well done Tom. Clearly the best all year.

The last round was arguably his best game of the year. 3pts then daylight in that one. Would have had 35pts in what 15 games. Have to be the biggest whitewash in Dally M history. Well done Tom. Clearly the best all year.
Yeah mate I was at the game, be surprised if he didn’t get 20 for the game. Was unreal to watch.

So Thurston's 36 points is a record but apparently that included 2 points from an origin match back when origin matches counted. Considering Turbo also got the Wally Lewis medal in origin he would have had a crazy total in the minimal games he played.

Last edited:
Did I blink or was he completely edited out of the film clip they showed of all the rookie candidates? Before yesterday almost everyone would have had him among the top 3 rookies, he was picked for Origin!
I think he was deemed ineligible anyway due to having a suspension during the season.
This was overlooked by the media last week when they were talking up the Dally M’s week one.

Did I blink or was he completely edited out of the film clip they showed of all the rookie candidates? Before yesterday almost everyone would have had him among the top 3 rookies, he was picked for Origin!
I think the Official NRL engraver and content editor were called in the early hours of this morning. One to erase his name off Rookie of the year, and the other to edit him out, as you mentioned. He was given the chance to walk away by the cops, but carried on and got stung. And hanging out with Toby Rudolph is asking for trouble. They don’t call him ‘Red nose" because he’s Santas favourite raindeer.

Congratulations Tom and Reuben.

In a surprising twist, I really thought there was going to be a separate thread on our winners.

In a not so surprising twist I knew Tom had won when my email inbox had about 3 offers to buy or pre-order Turbo T dally M merchandise.

A dally M from 15 games. What a great effort to join Cliffy and Matt.

Long may Tom's hamstrings reign!

edit: Just had a look at the announcement. Tom's name gets called, looks around anxiously until Lewis gives him the medal and then walks over to the mic.

I think the nrl shold at least be able to organise things so that the winner isn't looking confused. lol nrl...sigh.

again, great achievement Tom and Reuben.

Last edited:
I think the Official NRL engraver and content editor were called in the early hours of this morning. One to erase his name off Rookie of the year, and the other to edit him out, as you mentioned. He was given the chance to walk away by the cops, but carried on and got stung. And hanging out with Toby Rudolph is asking for trouble. They don’t call him ‘Red nose" because he’s Santas favourite raindeer.
See the post by StuBoot above my friend...it's kosher. Walsh was ineligible because he had not 1, but 2 suspensions this year. 1 is enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8