D walks??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker was Dally M Centre of the year last year in an average side. He has plenty of speed when fit which is something this side lacks severely. He also has that touch of brashness that can lift a side.Most of the good players have it.If they let him go they need their head read.

There is plenty of talent in our current side and the youngsters in reserves. Find a five eight, a tough uncompromising prop and a big bodied athletic backrower and we are contenders . Not easy with our cap problem but the core talent is there .
Jury out on wether the coach can get the best out of them in the future.The rest of this year probably decides that.

Last edited:
Just on Parker.....I do wonder about his future at Manly. Remember we let Jamie Buhrer go mostly because he was seen as injury prone. Every time Brad gets a run in first grade and the chance to cement a spot, within 2-3 weeks he always seems to pick up an injury that see's him out for an extended period of time.

Will the club end up seeing Parker in the same way Ferris was and consign him to the same fate?
I just don’t see the wraps on Parker. He’s a good defender, but not very athletic, average pace and average ball skills. Brian Kelly is a much better prospect.

I don't think Walker will go.
But what surprised me was the Farah to Titans call! They'd do it too.

This misconception that Reynolds is always injured is a crock of **** (in my opinion)

He played 21 games last season.

2015 & 2016 he only played 16 and 17 games respectively, but all other seasons 20+.

If that makes a bloke injury prone then I am a poor judge.
I would absolutely lose my sh1t with happiness if we got Reynolds... so too would DCE I imagine.

I’m well aware of that Bozo old mate. We’ve already done this dance together.
Yes Kevin my old mate .....
Manly Warringah Manly Warringah
Bozo and Kevin will be waltzing together this year
Manly Manly Manly is the chant you'll hear around the ground
we will be waltzing together this year

Yes Kevin my old mate .....
Manly Warringah Manly Warringah
Bozo and Kevin will be waltzing together this year
Manly Manly Manly is the chant you'll hear around the ground
we will be waltzing together this year
Hahaha let’s hope so Bozo.

Reynolds is contracted to the end of 2019 and there’s simply no way the rabbits would consider running on with Cody Walker and Douhi as their first choice halves. Love ARey, but no chance in hell of it happening.

Their centres are currently Inglis and Gagai, what are they doing looking at Walker? Smells like a rubbish fishing expedition by the “journalist” to me.

For mine, Suli has the potential to be one of the best backs in the competition. He is the beacon of hope that could buffer the 330k handicap we are facing. There’s a reason why the kid got huge money thrown at him at such a young age. He has elite speed, footwork and size. He’s only a couple of games back from controversy and being 20 kegs overweight, watch him go in anathervmonth or so. Whoever is responsible for getting him to Brookvale, is a smart operator.

Kev, I agree the up-side of Suli is enormous ....

What worries me is his sackings weren't for poor behaviour ... more often than not that can be fixed. It appears his issues are more related to lack of desire or motivation ... much harder to fix ... if playing FG isn't a consuming passion .... you will never be successful.

As I said once before ... I hope the kid wakes up one morning and says I want to play footy ... if he does he will be a star.

Also how a 19/20 year old can put on 20kgs in a couple of months off scares the living crap out of me .... I hope he doesn't get injured for 2 weeks ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7