D walks??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
***THURSDAY RUMOUR MILL***

MORE DRAMA AT MANLY
Hearing Dylan Walker is a very serious chance to return to the Rabbitohs at season's end. With all the drama at the Sea Eagles Dylan has had some serious thoughts about returning to his former club. I can reveal that the Sea Eagles will be happy to let him go as long as they can get a high class five-eighth in his place.

The only problem is who makes way for him.... Robert Jennings and Richard Kennar are the current wingers and Greg Inglis and Dane Gagai. You would imagine Dane would push to the Wing and Kennar or Jennings will move on.

ANOTHER ONE AT THE RABBITOHS
The Rabbitohs are set to sign expected Origin bolster Damien Cook long term. Market Watch revealed yesterday that is a three year deal however I'm hearing it could be a four year deal signed as soon as next week.

The Rabbitohs have already locked up Adam Doueihi, George and Tom Burgess. They are also very close to having Big Englishman Sam Burgess ink a new deal.

GOOD NEWS DOWN SOUTH
Hearing Canberra Raiders backrower Luke Bateman has been offered a new Two year deal. I understand that he does has offers from rival clubs but I'm hearing he will stay.

While nothing is done yet, I would be very surprised if he turned it down. Expect an announcement soon.

BRONCO LOOKING AROUND
The rumour that won't go away. Brisbane flyer Corey Oates is still on the market which isn't a very good sign for the Broncos. I have heard a light rumour that he is also very close to signing with the Rabbitohs on a three year deal.

There is also existing rumours he is being shopped around or he doesn't want to play Wing but he is almost certain to play for another team outside of Brisbane.

TITAN TO STAY
Expect big Queensland forward Jarrod Wallace to stay on the Gold Coast Titans for the next Two years. The big forward was a chance of returning home but I'm hearing he will stay.

ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS....

Are the Dragons looking at anyone?
Korbin Sims is a massive chance because he wants to play with his brother. Also think they might have a go at Shannon Boyd or Suaso Sue.

Titans are rumored to have to sign like 4 players by june something

Any word on who they after?
The Rabbitohs have told Robbie Farah they don't want him. He can either take up coaching or go to the titans before June 30th. Titans are looking at Shannon Boyd also.

Unless Gorman has a couple of International standard centres living in his basement ... I call this the greatest piece of Bull**** .... EVAR!

PSS (I know you were only quoting the article Sean)
I certainly hope so.. I know we are struggling with cap issues. But he needs to stay to build the club around. If I had to pick one of our stars to leave it would be Api. Solid players like mcilwrick would be much cheaper

So if we let dylan go which high class 5.8 we looking at??. Cant thk there be that many left. We'd be putting all our eggs into hoping Suli or Wright come good.

Nothing will happen on this for months if Manly are contempleting it.

They will want to see how Suli goes before pulling the trigger.

If that unit goes well in the next 3 months, I can definitely see this happening.

Upgrade Kelly and sign Suli to a 2 year deal for around $300k. That should free up some cash as I'd imagine Walker is on $600k.

Last time there was a rumour of him moving back to the Rabbitohs he made a post on Instagram rubbishing all of it. Anyone that has instagram and is willing to message Dylan on this?

At his best he would be a huge loss however he hasn’t been good for a while. I know he is coming back from some serious injuries however he is really a poor defender. I know some on here continually bag kelly however I see more up side in him than walker.

Last time there was a rumour of him moving back to the Rabbitohs he made a post on Instagram rubbishing all of it. Anyone that has instagram and is willing to message Dylan on this?
That was when Madge was the Coach. The one who 'treated me like a piece of meat...' according to Walks

Nothing will happen on this for months if Manly are contempleting it.

They will want to see how Suli goes before pulling the trigger.

If that unit goes well in the next 3 months, I can definitely see this happening.

Upgrade Kelly and sign Suli to a 2 year deal for around $300k. That should free up some cash as I'd imagine Walker is on $600k.

But why would you replace an International grade centre with a gamble on someone that has been let go by 3 clubs that you hope one day will become as good as an International grade centre. $600 for a top centre is not unrealistic.

With Parker injured our centre stocks are very low ... The odds that Manly would be "happy" to let Walker go are about a million to one.

Depends how much coin he is on. Anyone know? Guessing we tryin get back as much cap as we can just to put a team out
600k and Walks is the last player remaining whose TPA fell through.
I'm not surprised that his Manager wants a new deal whilst his bad form is put down to injury @:cool:

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
At his best he would be a huge loss however he hasn’t been good for a while. I know he is coming back from some serious injuries however he is really a poor defender. I know some on here continually bag kelly however I see more up side in him than walker.
Sorry mate walker is streets ahead of kelly any day of the week, is now and always will be . If he departs it will be a massive loss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8