D walks??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So where is this ‘Thursday Rumour’ from? Somewhere reputable like Ali’s NRL rumours Facebook page etc I’d assume.

Dylan Walker is a great attacker, and provides some great enthusiasm and passion toward the team, however is a liability in defence and appears a little off the pace since that injury (also a bit overplayed). Give him time is the best advice i'd give to recruitment, you definately don't want to rush into any decision such as this where there's plenty of potential to lose a great player. Prefer not to lose him, would be a gamble to find a good replacement in the centres and has the capability to greatly weaken our team.

We certainly don't have a good enough replacement at the club that'd be ready to step up and take his place. Could be an expensive error or a masterstroke, but the latter is unlikely

Might have DCE running out on his own next season going by the media.

Jack Gosi back to Rabbits
Hastings to Sharks
Lussick to Wolfpack
Uate not re-signed
Walker to Rabbits
Kelly being suitored by many
Koroisou can't be extended
Brown not re-signed
J Wright not re-signed
Assume Croker not re-signed
Myles comes off the books

am I missing anything here media? You pack of dead set morons (media, not you guys, I love all you guys).
As long as Myles comes off the books, I can live with the rest !

If he doesn't show some glimpses of form in the coming weeks id be open to letting him go - considering what he's on.
Should be in the prime of his career - we cant afford to carry players on potential, need to strengthen other areas.

Parker is your fault.... you talked him up so much he fell off that pedestal and hurt his knee!

(get well soon Brad!)

Walkz... ugh, stupid rumours by sports 'journos' fmd

Just on Parker.....I do wonder about his future at Manly. Remember we let Jamie Buhrer go mostly because he was seen as injury prone. Every time Brad gets a run in first grade and the chance to cement a spot, within 2-3 weeks he always seems to pick up an injury that see's him out for an extended period of time.

Will the club end up seeing Parker in the same way Ferris was and consign him to the same fate?

C8B0BEF0-FC94-46A5-B351-C53E1E2E151C.jpeg

Just so we all can make an informed judgement on the validity of this. The rumour seems to come from an NRL Whispers page on Facebook with 2000 ‘likes’.

I guess he’s already out the door @:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12