• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How long did dessie persist with Jamie L at 6? I guess until he won a comp there

Jamie Lyon was a player an order above what we have now even back then. That's why we were so anxious to get him. Remember we got him after his outstanding performances in the UK that stamped him a champion well before he arrived at Manly. Jamie was always a class act with skills I wish several players we now have, exhibited.

Jamie Lyon was a player an order above what we have now even back then. That's why we were so anxious to get him. Remember we got him after his outstanding performances in the UK that stamped him a champion well before he arrived at Manly. Jamie was always a class act with skills I wish several players we now have, exhibited.
Thats Sir Jamie Lyon to you ;)

Transition over the next few weeks to Cust at half back with schuster at 5/8, Dylan and Cherry in the centres, and Ruben and Moses on the wings. Cherry constipates the attack at half but can turn a half break into a try. He could be a great centre with someone else putting into gaps. Watch Cade on the field. He directs the play and moves other players into position. Things a half back should be doing. Dylan is just an attacking weapon.
are you a troll? hahahahah

We have 12 players listed in the team and no no. 6.
Can only 'hope' it was a late training injury - and really hope it is minor.

cade cust cut from squad. And here we see the beginning of another youngster slipping away... hope its something else.

If des picked croker over cust i think there is some serious insanity issues at play here
Yes agree, Des is very loyal to some players and the younger players not as much.

Cust has done enough to be in the 17, hoping that if Thompson pulls out we get to see Guacamole on that edge, highly unlikely as Des will select Waddell there.

With so many young players in the 30 one wonders how they will gain experience under the selection criteria in place at the moment.

cade cust cut from squad. And here we see the beginning of another youngster slipping away... hope its something else.

If des picked croker over cust i think there is some serious insanity issues at play here

Slipping away? Most outlets have reported he’s just re-signed for a further two years. Obviously part of our plans moving forward if thats the case I’m sure mate.

Des will rightly cop it if we get slaughtered tomorrow night.
unless injured really surprised to see him cut from the squad was forming a really good combination with DCE.
walker coming back will either disrupt our rhythm or enhance our structure.
hope I am wrong but think this not the right decision by Des , time will only tell.

Only reason for not being in the squad must be because he is injured surely.
We finally found some options and go forward out of the halves and he gets stone cold dropped ? Has to have a niggle or training mishap.
If not injured and walker starts crabbing crossfield and we lose its on Des

If he's not injured then I am just speechless.
As a side note I wasn't overly thrilled with the way DCE discussed Cust earlier in the week - the whole Dylan's our six but Cade could be in the halves at any other club. Seemed really heartless to me. I hope the problem we've had all these years with finding the game's highest paid player a halves partner doesn't revolve around petty jealousies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6