• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he's not injured then I am just speechless.
As a side note I wasn't overly thrilled with the way DCE discussed Cust earlier in the week - the whole Dylan's our six but Cade could be in the halves at any other club. Seemed really heartless to me. I hope the problem we've had all these years with finding the game's highest paid player a halves partner doesn't revolve around petty jealousies.
And you have to remember also cust was the 7 who lead our nyc team to victory in 2017 on grand final day.
Always thought he was our future 6, just needed some time to prove himself in first grade.

On current form it should be
Walker to right centre -> suli to 18

Suli has been way down on for.in both attack and defence, jacket has been solid in both so can't drop him and cust is a genuine 5/8

Least damage to team is moving suli out to find form and bringing walker in.

I've never thought walker was any more than a gap filler in the halves

On current form it should be
Walker to right centre -> suli to 18

Suli has been way down on for.in both attack and defence, jacket has been solid in both so can't drop him and cust is a genuine 5/8

Least damage to team is moving suli out to find form and bringing walker in.

I've never thought walker was any more than a gap filler in the halves
You dropping Suli to the bench???
WTF man.

You dropping Suli to the bench???
WTF man.
I'm selecting on form, I'm dropping him to left right out. Parker has put played him since the return. As it stands right now suli is playing below standard, Parker above standard, cust is going well at 5/8 again and walker is too expensive to not have a place so that leaves suli out

I'm selecting on form, I'm dropping him to left right out. Parker has put played him since the return. As it stands right now suli is playing below standard, Parker above standard, cust is going well at 5/8 again and walker is too expensive to not have a place so that leaves suli out
I like Suli at centre. Think he is building nicely.

Staggs from broncos tonight showed that walker has to be one of our centres with speed to burn walker is not a 6.

hope I am wrong and we upset the panthers but this decision to not play cust just seems ridiculous..you don’t change a winning formula.

and by the way walker is a great player and should slot back into our side if fit but not at 6.

Last edited:
I know Cust hurt his shoulder against Eels, and grabbed it a few times against cows. Could be rested to let it heal. Thought he was playing some good footy to be dropped it was not injured?

I’ve heard Cust got a bit big for his boots last year at one stage and people weren’t warming to it. He’s obviously talented. Walker was playing pretty damn good before his injury.

Pretty bewildering if he isn't injured.

Hope Des isn't getting too loyal to his incumbents when demonstrably better options are right in front of him.
We will soon find out, if Des is right, just think when we are building some nice momentum with cust and DCE why change it.

Yeah when he is on he is a gun, but he's not been on lately and he has to be the weakest link
Yeah,I am not sure what our best 2-5 is at the moment,frustrating as I think we are a good side.
Love so much about Suli but don't know,if he was a known factor under the high ball then send him to wing,but what do you do with Walker,got to be in the side.Walker failed at centre on the left but has done well when at 5/8 on the left(but Cust playing well on the left) Suli is only really good at centre on the right(confusing)

Yeah when he is on he is a gun, but he's not been on lately and he has to be the weakest link
Looking forward to Suli and Crichton, will be interesting to see the bulldozer style centre and the athletic centre go at it.

Hoping Suli comes out on top.

One thing to take into account is Suli has been playing injured with the sternum / rib injury. Plenty of upside in Suli mate he will have a big finish to the season.

For me the team balance is Walker plays left centre and Cust at 5/8.

Looking forward to Suli and Crichton, will be interesting to see the bulldozer style centre and the athletic centre go at it.

Hoping Suli comes out on top.

One thing to take into account is Suli has been playing injured with the sternum / rib injury. Plenty of upside in Suli mate he will have a big finish to the season.

For me the team balance is Walker plays left centre and Cust at 5/8.

Walker is such a good centre. I almost regret the time they've put in turning him into a 5/8th as I feel that if we had a good 5/8 from the get go (Cust/Croker..etc) then Dylan would still be creating havoc out in those centres.

Moving on...

If Cust has "almost" put pen to paper, I'm not sure if dropping him from the squad is much of an incentive for him to rush out there and sign for Manly...lol. I dunno...maybe a bit injured?

DCE 's comments earlier about Walker being our #1 choice 6 and it being great that Cust offers depth really bothers me. It was really weird. Did Des say something similar how Cust is good depth for us to have in last week's presser after Cust's MOM performance? I can't recall captain and coach publicly saying something like this before. No mention of Cust's injury in the weekly physio rundown.
There is something we don't know and I smell something resembling anchovies.

Is there something deeper going on here? Has he been offered a 2 year extension solely as intended backup? Is Walker really slated as our long-term 6?

Pick the bones out of that lot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6