Cust a MUST!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly need to make a call on Cust. Looks far too good to barely play first grade. best 40/20 of the year as well
Although the 40/20 was awesome, I am not sure he pulls that off consistently.

With the players and cover we have for 9, 6, 7, Cust is always going to be 18th man IMO.

Manly need to make a call on Cust. Looks far too good to barely play first grade. best 40/20 of the year as well
Would be the perfect successor for DCE. But he's not going to wait that long. He's a very talented player with underrated potential but he's just not been used fairly and able to show that on a consistent level. For the betterment of him, I hope a team like Doggies sign him up.

He is contracted until the end of next season. I doubt there will be clubs lining up to sign him come november 1. Sadly for him his future probably lies at MWSE in whatever role we need him to fill. He is probably a tad shy of being good enough for other clubs to offer him a full-time halves gig, and I highly doubt we are thinking he will be DCE's successor and are scouring all possible talent. Will the youngest Fainu be good enough in 3 years? Is he the one we are banking on by showing our solidarity with Manase?

Would be the perfect successor for DCE. But he's not going to wait that long. He's a very talented player with underrated potential but he's just not been used fairly and able to show that on a consistent level. For the betterment of him, I hope a team like Doggies sign him up.
Could be the succession plan for Foz?? both off contract at the end of 22. I hope he stays on in the maroon and white as it would be a shame to lose someone that has played most of their junior footy here. The kid can play and has a good combo with haumole already

Cust is a tough little character with elements of Toovey. But he's behind one of the best half backs in the game and a revitalised Foran. And if Foran goes Schuster will almost definitely replace him. So where does he go. Sad because he's first grade standard and plays well. But he's not as good as those three...at least not yet as I see it.

Cust is a tough little character with elements of Toovey. But he's behind one of the best half backs in the game and a revitalised Foran. And if Foran goes Schuster will almost definitely replace him. So where does he go. Sad because he's first grade standard and plays well. But he's not as good as those three...at least not yet as I see it.

Except Tooveys resilience. Cust seems to be injured every 3rd week.
I am a Cust fan , however not sure of his ball distribution skills.

For the present, it appears Cust is destined to be a (sometimes) bench utility player for the Sea Eagles.

I wonder if he has the ability to play fullback as well as halves & hooker? What do others think?

For the present, it appears Cust is destined to be a (sometimes) bench utility player for the Sea Eagles.

I wonder if he has the ability to play fullback as well as halves & hooker? What do others think?
No chance fullback

Fullback? I dont see it. Probably just worse than walker in that position. Hooker and halfs sure

I can't see Con wanting to wait around in the hope that he'll become a regular in our top 17.
He'd be the starting halfback in a few NRL teams.

Well, Jake Granville is a better fullback than Valentine Holmes, so there is hope for all short , stocky guys yet.
Mango did OK at full back and I think Preston Campbell played there as well. Maybe a good topic for conversation. Memorable short full backs. Memorable tall half backs. Best skinny front rowers etc.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8