Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don’t know the backstory here but fair go these guys need an education around their income stream. What are they actually protesting here? That muppet AFB fronts media with a f***** facemask yet doesn’t want a fly shot??? FFS this carry on must be giving Des an ulcer. We need this trio to compete but my thoughts are if they can’t agree to what’s required here, sit em out and don’t pay them. I don’t respect much about Bellamy but like the view that all players are replaceable.

Three egotisticals. Couldn’t give a f*ck who they are. You are not bigger than the club or the game. No jab, no play. Plenty of young up and comers to take their place.
AFB has become a real cockhead . Onya bike Pal.

My nephew has been ripping heaps of mud crab out of the Fitzroy up here. I'm getting sick of eating the bastards!!
Why are you so aggressive? A bit troppo?
I really want you to feel great about that post. Well done. So well thought out and constructive. I’m doing fine live in Townsville now so the temperature is fifteen degrees cooler than what I was previously used to. Just had some beer battered Spanish Mack and calamari with a Greek salad overlooking the water from my deck. I have no problem with anyone posting anything on here. But literally anyone who knows someone who died of ‘old age’ knows someone who was too old to fight off influenza. And anyone who thinks the flu doesn’t kill people because they don’t know anyone to die from it is in the same boat as me. I don’t know anyone who died from Ebola...it must be a myth. Night muppet.

I really want you to feel great about that post. Well done. So well thought out and constructive. I’m doing fine live in Townsville now so the temperature is fifteen degrees cooler than what I was previously used to. Just had some beer battered Spanish Mack and calamari with a Greek salad overlooking the water from my deck. I have no problem with anyone posting anything on here. But literally anyone who knows someone who died of ‘old age’ knows someone who was too old to fight off influenza. And anyone who thinks the flu doesn’t kill people because they don’t know anyone to die from it is in the same boat as me. I don’t know anyone who died from Ebola...it must be a myth. Night muppet.
Except I never posted anything about it being a myth... you continue to skip over that for the convenience of making your point.

“Just had some beer battered Spanish Mack and calamari with a Greek salad overlooking the water from my deck.” WTF, is this snippet supposed to make us feel jealous? You’d be better off posting it on Facebook with a big cheesy I’m a winner smile champion.

Last edited:
I digress Kev. It’s one thing about your flu opinion. But it’s the psychiatric comments you make that get to me . I know from previous posts that you don’t give a rats about anti-depressants . And that’s your prerogative . All I ask, is you take a moment, and understand there are many on this site that are doing their best to keep their heads above water. I’ve been fighting the black dog for 23 years now (along with physical ailments). I have and will continue to try anything and everything to stay alive for my family.
@Ryan really was very brave and forthright in his post in the general section. I could only wish I had the brain power to get my feelings across in such a manner. I spend most of my time in the comedians section, because it’s better to laugh than cry.
I hope you get were I’m coming from Kev.
Absolutely mate, and I sincerely apologise for those posts which have come across as such. I hope you will forgive my arrogance.

Except I never posted anything about it being a myth... you continue to skip over that for the convenience of making your point.

“Just had some beer battered Spanish Mack and calamari with a Greek salad overlooking the water from my deck.” WTF, is this snippet supposed to make us feel jealous? You’d be better off posting it on Facebook with a big cheesy I’m a winner smile champion.
Wow mate that wasn’t even a reply to one of your posts. You are a numb nut I am done. You seriously spent two days trying to prove to the world what a legend you are and have had every sensible, credible, and intelligent poster on here either avoid you or call out your ridiculous assertions. I was trying to imply I have more going on in my life than this **** storm of a thread. Hope you do too. I’ve worked very hard for what I have but I’m still eating Spanish mackerel with the family and saving the coral trout for later. Nighty noodle

Screenshot_20200508-212050_Chrome.jpg

The big fella is in... surprise surprise

Wow mate that wasn’t even a reply to one of your posts. You are a numb nut I am done. You seriously spent two days trying to prove to the world what a legend you are and have had every sensible, credible, and intelligent poster on here either avoid you or call out your ridiculous assertions. I was trying to imply I have more going on in my life than this **** storm of a thread. Hope you do too. I’ve worked very hard for what I have but I’m still eating Spanish mackerel with the family and saving the coral trout for later. Nighty noodle
You are a numb nut blah blah blah... all my smart mates stay clear of you blah blah blah... you’re a muppet blah blah blah... EVERY credible poster agrees with me blah blah blah... I am a member of the 100.

Goodnight mate, Just take a deep breath, look out at the water and try to keep the seafood in your belly. It’s all okay...

Last edited:
Facebook is public. Also, does anyone have a link to anything saying these three have refused? I've only seen it on here.

In relation to being public this wasn’t on a Facebook page or group it was a conversation between a fan and Donny , so in essence a personal one , for that reason I don’t feel it’s kosher to repeat it.

This will become interesting .... it is fine for the Gov't to call someone a numbnut for being an anti-vaxxer and say no jab .. piss off you goose ... but a different matter for a gov't to persecute people for their religous beliefs ...

Personally I don't see it that way ... but that is the way the numbnuts will try to present it .... for mine .. you may be within your rights to hold whatever religous beliefs you like .. but if your peculiar religous beliefs endanger the health of others and fail to conform with the laws ... then just bugger off ..
Bugger off to where exactly? One of the countries where 21000 people die each day from starvation related issues perhaps. Why is this not on the news each night? Starvation is a much worse “epidemic” in my humble opinion, but it never seems to cause a ripple of interest amongst the outrage brigade on here.

And this has nothing to do with people having money... if you work hard and succeed, then good luck to you. Just an example of the pick and choose mindset employed by many of those who claim to be impassioned about injustices on here.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8