Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
1588924083817.jpeg

I use my eyes to read your inept and hypocritical posts therefore I have watched what you have written. You claim to know of no one who has ever died of influenza. You are just stringing this along for some sort of attention. Give up. Download Candy Crush. Mobility scooter on.

Why are you so aggressive? A bit troppo?

Mate I care about a lot of ridiculous misinformation that is posted online. I tried to not engage but I feel as if, and the rest of the sensible minded people in this country who would rather not engage in such a stupid and always antagonistic, aggressive conversation, do not, that this country will end up like America. Where a Walmart security guard was shot dead for trying to tell a customer they needed to wear a face mask. Also a thirty year old woman has shot three McDonald’s workers for not allowing her to eat in the dine in section. Stupidity needs to be called out if it isn’t we end up like America. There are a hundred people who share my thoughts on your stupid posts. They won’t comment or like because they don’t want to rock the boat.

And that’s how I felt.
Until you started saying people don’t die from influenza. That’s dangerous. My wife is a doctor. On a remote Australian island. If you like I can get her to tell you about all the people who died there last year from influenza. And what Covid 19 would do to the place. Me. Just a science teacher. But reckon I have a better grip of these things than you

I once had a high school science teacher on my pub trivia team. We thought he would get most of the science questions right - we were wrong!!

The misuse comes from ‘dribbling’ or ‘you’re dribbling’ which is polite shorthand for ‘you’re dribbling ****’, which then gets mistakenly heard and conflated with the correct word for the rubbish that is spouted, ‘drivel’.

Same as how ‘what a crock of ****’ has now been mangled into people saying ‘what a load of crock’ (or worse, ‘croc’) because they don’t understand ‘crock’ is a large pot.
Of course you are correct although it has become such a popular misnomer tat it is probably used more than the correct term.

"I could care less" bothers me more than "dribble" used incorrectly but as you also said: "Humans are definitely not becoming more intelligent over time".

The weather had turned nasty as lashing rain combined with gale force winds to carry the full measure of ferocity that Spring could muster.

Eagle Boy sat disconsolately by the window, disturbed by the unrest which had found its way onto the Silvertails Forum. All this difference of opinion was causing the 100 to breath so much fire up his ass that he didn’t know what to do with himself. The 100 had pledged to provide him with a maroon and white utopia. A flawless nest constructed upon the communal synchronicity of unified perception The Jesus Freaks were one thing, nobody went along with their pious bullsh1t anyway. But now the anti-vax c&@ksuckers had thrown their disease ridden opinions into the arena. The sense of outrage was growing. These murdering sh1tbugs needed to be stepped on before their message brainwashed the dumbies . Eagle Boy knew it was only a matter of time until the 100 began murmuring from the sidelines, angry as all f$&k, yet mindful of rocking the boat.

Eagle Boy decided right then that he wanted the slippery bastards dead. He wouldn’t be satisfied until they lay twisted and broken at his feet. Gaping up at him through pale filmy eyes and nothing more than a ghost in someone else’s memory. They had threatened the unity of his internet paradise, the place he came to agree about life. He would give them a choice... p1ss off or die. The renegades could migrate over to the one eyed eel where they belonged. Mingle with the patrons there who were either stinking drunk or just plain old stinking.

As he gazed out the window he heard the cry of a hungry raven breaking through the night
as flashes of lightning cracked the darkness of a moonless sky. Eagle Boy felt blissfully vindicated with his decision, supremely confident the 100 would approve of this plan.

Last edited:
Dylan Walker what a ****ing clown. It's against his cultural values to take a flu shot yet it was seemingly alright to overdose and nearly kill yourself the quicker you are out of our great club the better.

AFB also against his cultural values pity his values didn't prevent him assaulting his partner. Clear this trash out of our club.

Seriously this sport is on it's knees with fools like this. TV stations,sponsors and the public have had a gutful of this ****.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8