Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve watched you spout a skip full of ****e on this forum for no discernible reason other than to make you’re self feel important.
The flu kills thousands every year. It usually ends up killing people due to pneumonia that is a complication of the virus.
Maybe this will make sense to you but it probably won’t because you seem to lack any at all.
The argument you’re are putting forward is that mosquitos don’t kill people the malaria virus does. It’s a moot and stupid ducking stance to take.
Who the hell cares what I post anyway? This is just a football forum for the most hated team in the NRL, not a medical seminar at the John Hopkins University. Fair dinkum.

The fact you’re watching me is a tad creepy... I never claimed that influenza was not a serious issue or that people should not be vaccinated against it. I merely posted a fact from my own experiences in life as to why some might choose not to get the shot. I’m sorry if this offends you mate. Hit ignore if it upsets you so much and toddle on fella...
I use my eyes to read your inept and hypocritical posts therefore I have watched what you have written. You claim to know of no one who has ever died of influenza. You are just stringing this along for some sort of attention. Give up. Download Candy Crush. Mobility scooter on.

I use my eyes to read your inept and hypocritical posts therefore I have watched what you have written. You claim to know of no one who has ever died of influenza. You are just stringing this along for some sort of attention. Give up. Download Candy Crush. Mobility scooter on.
That is correct, I have never known anybody within the circle of my own life to die of influenza. Are you claiming otherwise? First you’re watching me, and now you’re telling me what has occurred in my own life. Did you also read the part where I posted that I wasn’t implying that people don’t die of influenza, or did you conveniently skip over that portion in order to feed your delusion?

That is correct, I have never known anybody within the circle of my own life to die of influenza. Are you claiming otherwise? First you’re watching me, and now you’re telling me what has occurred in my own life. Did you also read the part where I posted that I wasn’t implying that people don’t die of influenza, or did you conveniently skip over that portion in order to feed your delusion?
Mate I care about a lot of ridiculous misinformation that is posted online. I tried to not engage but I feel as if, and the rest of the sensible minded people in this country who would rather not engage in such a stupid and always antagonistic, aggressive conversation, do not, that this country will end up like America. Where a Walmart security guard was shot dead for trying to tell a customer they needed to wear a face mask. Also a thirty year old woman has shot three McDonald’s workers for not allowing her to eat in the dine in section. Stupidity needs to be called out if it isn’t we end up like America. There are a hundred people who share my thoughts on your stupid posts. They won’t comment or like because they don’t want to rock the boat.

And that’s how I felt.
Until you started saying people don’t die from influenza. That’s dangerous. My wife is a doctor. On a remote Australian island. If you like I can get her to tell you about all the people who died there last year from influenza. And what Covid 19 would do to the place. Me. Just a science teacher. But reckon I have a better grip of these things than you

Mate I care about a lot of ridiculous misinformation that is posted online. I tried to not engage but I feel as if, and the rest of the sensible minded people in this country who would rather not engage in such a stupid and always antagonistic, aggressive conversation, do not, that this country will end up like America. Where a Walmart security guard was shot dead for trying to tell a customer they needed to wear a face mask. Also a thirty year old woman has shot three McDonald’s workers for not allowing her to eat in the dine in section. Stupidity needs to be called out if it isn’t we end up like America. There are a hundred people who share my thoughts on your stupid posts. They won’t comment or like because they don’t want to rock the boat.

And that’s how I felt.
Until you started saying people don’t die from influenza. That’s dangerous. My wife is a doctor. On a remote Australian island. If you like I can get her to tell you about all the people who died there last year from influenza. And what Covid 19 would do to the place. Me. Just a science teacher. But reckon I have a better grip of these things than you
This is brilliant. If 100 people are in agreement then you must be right. What must one do to join this circle of wisdom and popularity? Pm the tribe and get back to me.

The fact you are implying that my post on this little fishbowl is going to contribute to our nation becoming America is beyond ludicrous. People potentially getting shot in McDonald’s because I posted that I have never met anybody who died from influenza? Then in the next sentence, stupidity needs to be called out.

Here’s a tip for you and the higher evolved on here who are so incensed by what I post. Just hit the ignore button, then you can all agree with one another and take a step toward ensuring that Australia doesn’t get pushed into becoming the US of A via Kev’s subversive measures. You may find it a little harder eradicating America’s profound influence on our citizens through music, television, literature, fashion, social media, politics and mainstream media though. But I’m sure you and your 99 mates will be able to work it all out.

No, I’m well aware of both terms, dribble was my intended word. But thanks just the same.

Context would indicate you’re not actually aware of the correct word, but you’re far from the Lone Ranger on that.

The misuse comes from ‘dribbling’ or ‘you’re dribbling’ which is polite shorthand for ‘you’re dribbling ****’, which then gets mistakenly heard and conflated with the correct word for the rubbish that is spouted, ‘drivel’.

Same as how ‘what a crock of ****’ has now been mangled into people saying ‘what a load of crock’ (or worse, ‘croc’) because they don’t understand ‘crock’ is a large pot.

Or every second farshun catalogue turning ‘pare back’ in to ‘pair back these spangly pants with that slinky top and some ridiculously high heels’, completely missing the minimalist intent of the original - and correct - phrase.

Last edited:
So entropy is in existence in absolutely everything in the universe, as stated clearly in the second law of thermodynamics, except in the progressive construct of living beings. They Somehow become more complexed and intelligent over time. Or perhaps it’s like Richard Dawkins puts it, and we come from aliens who evolved by Darwinian principle in deep space. I myself prefer Neil De Grasse Tyson’s suggestion that we are made of stardust because his good mate Bill Nye the engineer guy supports it.

We can observe the evidence of the law of entropy unfolding In absolutely everything, things declining over time. However, we cannot observe these incredibly amazing beneficial mutations by which species are said to improve. It’s a strange old process of elimination whereby the monkeys become humans and monkeys... but I’m not Neil, Richard or Bill. You need to be a scientist to fully comprehend this stuff. Or at least someone who claims to be a scientist dressed in a bow tie with a degree in motor engineering.

Humans are definitely not becoming more intelligent over time, that much is obvious.

Context would indicate you’re not actually aware of the correct word, but you’re far from the Lone Ranger on that.

The misuse comes from ‘dribbling’ or ‘you’re dribbling’ which is polite shorthand for ‘you’re dribbling ****’, which then gets mistakenly heard and conflated with the correct word for the rubbish that is spouted, ‘drivel’.

Same as how ‘what a crock of ****’ has now been mangled into people saying ‘what a load of crock’ (or worse, ‘croc’) because they don’t understand ‘crock’ is a large pot.

Or every second farshun catalogue turning ‘pare back’ in to ‘pair back these spangly pants with that slinky top and some ridiculously high heels’, completely missing the minimalist intent of the original - and correct - phrase.
Drivel hey... gotcha.

It should be pretty obvious if you traverse the site enough...but maybe not so to those that don't. So....

Give me a "like" if you know I like to stir the pot with silliness.

Give me a "winner" if you want me to continue.

It's all fun and games to me. Who really gives a sh1t?

This will become interesting .... it is fine for the Gov't to call someone a numbnut for being an anti-vaxxer and say no jab .. piss off you goose ... but a different matter for a gov't to persecute people for their religous beliefs ...

Personally I don't see it that way ... but that is the way the numbnuts will try to present it .... for mine .. you may be within your rights to hold whatever religous beliefs you like .. but if your peculiar religous beliefs endanger the health of others and fail to conform with the laws ... then just bugger off ..
No different to Shquanda and her mate JAC playing the culture card for their little boys camping trip. I'm sure Cleary has some religious or cultural excuse for half a dozen hotties using him as a mattress.

I dont see why this is such an issue? To play in said competition you must have the flu shot. End of.
If you choose to say no then you sit out the year and dont get paid. Your choice for a 30 second sit in a chair and a chris sandow(small prick) in the arm and it's done. Show me the money.
Said players are more than welcome to join the real world and work for a living.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6